Chapter 46- High School

Aria

"Bye dame" i giggled as i ended the call

"Bye Dame" matt mimicked sat beside me.I laughed.

"Stop laughing,its annoying.Its annoying.You are taking my best friend away." he pretended to be angry.

"Aww then I can say it too that its annoying that you are taking my best friend away too" i smirked.

"Touche." matt said as he started fast and furious movie.

"Listen sis,tomorrow you will go back to school.Dont give shit about anyones opinions okay?" matt looked at me serious look.

"I promise i wont let them get into my head mathew" i smiled and we continued to watch the movie. 

Today morning mom and dad had to go for a meetings so they said their quick goodbyes and left.I got dressed in ripped jeans black and olive green tshirt and made my to garage with matt as we will be driving school together.Dad has made sure that damien's car isnt allowed to come and pick me up.

"So here we go"matt said as we entered the school gate.Matt parks at his usual spot.I search for damien as i find him coming at our direction.

Damien opens the door smirking.

"Hey love,no dad here." He smirked and i chuckled.

"Oh why do you miss that much,he is one just one call away to get your annoying ass" matt said sarcastically.

"What crawled up your ass and died that you are so nice in this morning?" Damien retorted back.Matt ignored him and walked to alex and others.Damien raised his eyebrows at me.

"Love problems" I shrugged. He just shook his head.He put his arms on my shoulders and we walked towards the gang.

"Wow...what a sight in this morning? First these people are silent just watching us" bailey said smiling at me.

"Really....im blind" i said innocently.

"Im gonna puke" reece said.

"Let me bring you a bag or something" damien smirked.

"It feel so fucking weird that this player is whipped" troy said.

"I won the bet...now hand over the money" alex smirked and looked at them.

"What do you mean?" I asked them and they sheepishly looked at us.

"We kinda made a bet that before winter you will be together and you aro so...." Lexi explained.

"This douchebag hasnt asked me out so no...the bet is still on" I looked at damien for which he only smirk. What is with him amd smirking and i looked away.

After talking we went to our classes. My first was with alex, bailey ,jemma and troy.Then i had class with denise,lexi and reece,matt and damien. Now im waiting for the lunchtime. My free period is over so i go put my books to the locker.I head towards the canteen that im being pulled by someone to a dark janitor closet. I try to scream but someone put his hand on my lips.

"Hey love" damien smiles as he turns on the light.

"You know you have to stop doing that" i hit his arm

"Naah i like to do it,i missed you and your lips" he says as he leans closer looking at my lips.

"Oh im not going to be one of those type of girls" i back him away.

""What do you mean?" damien asks confused.

"Tell me you have never brought a girl here to have quickie or makeout session?" i smirk and look at him.