Chapter 26-The Winner

Aria

"Lets go guys, time is running out and got to beat the boys!!" I said to girls

"Clue said it is near this place , there will be letter 'X'. Lets separate and find it" denise said. We went to different ways.

"Gosh, where the hell is this?" i shouted

"Are you going crazy or what?" i looked around

"Look Up to your left" I looked up to see alex. The hell.

"What are you doing here?That too on a tree" i asked confused

"You see, we need to find something.We got seperated to find it.My genius brain gave an idea to climb up on a tree so i can find it easily.But now im resting." I just gave him 'Are you stupid look' and he just shrugged.

"You enjoy resting here.Im gonna go." he shooed me away and i rolled my eyes.

I looked around from ground to stones or anything marked.

"Damn it" i kicked a stone out of frustration and it hit a tree.I was confused to see a tree tilted but when i saw properly two tree were in a slanting position AS LETTER 'X'.If you look closer then only you find it is covered by other trees.

I saw Jemma , i called her to inform and bring others here.She went to call them.I ran to the place. I looked around to find a box hidden under bushes.I pulled it out and took the key out of my pocket to open it.

"What happened? Did you find it?"as bailey came running with others trailing behind her.

I told her to wait as i unlocked the box to find the clue.We cheered.I gave the clue to denise to read. Meanwhile i washed my hands with remaining water from the bottle.

"FINALLY!!You have made it to your last round!! Last Clue which will lead you to your treasure.
You have seen me plenty of times,Queen flaunts it everytime.Even the place doesnt permit me to enter but now out wild.They hid me , she doesnt know yet.I look around to see that it common where you see. Find me. And take me back to her.As i like to be kept in comfort."

"Okay this absurd, who is the queen?And what thing?" jemma looked a us.

"Here it is said, a common place where you see.It can be a common place were we go?" lexi asked.

"Oh girls are here, found their last clue i guess." reece pointed it out

"Hey sis" matt smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"Here are the queens" we gave them confuse look

"You see in our clue it is written that the thing something that queen flaunts and shit." troy said

"So what do you flaunt other than your stupidness" alex said for which we glared at them

"Oh love, dont glare at us and tell us" damien looked at me

"If we lost something, we arent stupid to tell you what!" i glared at damien

"Sis, dont be like this, we are twins right" he gave me an innocent look

"Everything is fair in love and war. So suck it up" denise answered it for me

"Ofcourse for you, it will be as you are selfish" said coldly matt.I gave him a look to shut it.

"Guys listen up, chlora has lost her crown.Please find it.We all are finding it. Only your teams are left others are out of this hunt.So best of luck" as john passed by. My eyes widen as i realised something.

"We need to go, come on girls" Gave them a look to come with me.

"Girls its Chlora's Crown. The clue was talking about." i told them and their eyes widen.