Chapter 4 - Never Hurt Her Again

Aria
After we reached home...i was so damn jet lagged...so i went to my room. We used to live in this house 4 years ago so we knew our way and our room also we redecorated the house aka mansion earlier.
So my room is not girlish anymore...i like black so my bed is black color whereas my room is mix of grey and white.
I threw my shoes and didnt even change...i just slept.
I woke up next day with a headache as i didnt eat any dinner which made my stomach growl.
I went to washroom did my business.
I saw my parents were eating their breakfast more like feeding each other (too much pda but they are cute.)
They greeted me amd i greeted them back.
I was so hungry that i didnt even notice when matt came down and what conversation they were having.
After that my parents left for work.
Which made us to settle down and unpack our things.
It almost took a day to organise everything. When i almost finished matt called me to have dinner. We talked about todays event.
After dinner, mom reminded us that from tomorrow our school starts so get our ass up to bed.
We said good night to our parents.
While walking up to our room, matt suddenly asked "hi...do you think that they know know about our arrival"
"I dont think they know that we are back bro like we havent even shared in social media and all so..."
" You are right ari...lets just see what happens tom"
"We are gonna stick together"
"No matter what"
As we said in a sync and soon we went to our after playing some video games.
As i lay in my bed...i cant stop wondering of whats gonna happen tom as whom will i meet and how im going to react. And i wasnt ready to meet him...i dont want to think about him but i still do. I hate him.
I closed my eyes crying remembering the night and made a promise to myself that this Aria is changed and will never let them hurt her all over again.

*****************************

Hello guys.....how are yaa?
I hope you all are liking my story till now
Thank you❤️