Chapter 33-Stay Away

Aria

"I told him to stay away" i stated frustratingly.

"What now he has sent you?" matt shouted from living room.

Its been 2 days after the party.We had 2 days holiday given by school. I spent time with xavier and others,they flew back to LA yesterday night.For the past 2 days, damien has been sending me text non stop saying he is sorry and give him a chance,he also sends me my favorite flowers and chocolates .Im irritated. Xavier,ruby are telling me to give him chance but i cannot...im not ready to forgive him.I still fear that he will assume things again and believe it and it will lead me to heart break.

I brought another box of my favorite chocolates sent by damien.I would love to eat it but when i see the sender's name.I just put box aside.

"You know right he has never done this to anyone?" Matt asked looking at box.

"So what now you are on his side now?" i asked blank face.

"No sis,im not on his side.Blood comes first than friendship.Im not forgiving him for hurting you.But I want to see how much he wants you.He fucked up bad but everyone deserves a second chance sis.I will not interfere in this matter.Its upto you if you want to forgive him or not."He kissed my forehead.I hugged him tightly.

"Now come on you brat,parents are coming tomorrow ,Wanna prank them?" matt smirked evilly.

"What do you have in mind?" i asked him

"Oh this is one is good.It involves technology and our dearest parents bedroom" oh matt planning something good with this one. He told me the plan.Its going to be so amazing.

"What do you want to do with these chocolates aria?" asked stella

"Umm if you want you can eat them" i told her and i saw my phone ringing.Damien is calling me again.I declined it, i blocked him.

"Are you pranking your parents twins?" stella asked

"Yes we are and we want your full co operation by not being in the house in the morning when our parents come." i said to her...she was confused.

"As they know how to make you blurt out our prank.This is prank war.You know how much we take it seriously." matt said and we stood up facing her folded our arms to give the serious vibes.

"Okay...okay...i wont be here when Zach and Soph arrive" we looked at her intensely.

"Okay...i will got to the supermarket to buy groceries okay?" she gave in.We nodded and high fived.

"Damien is so sweet to give this,why arent you accepting it?" stella asked me looking at the box

"He is serving his punishment to hurt ari,stell" replied matt

"Just keep them away from me stell, i dont want to see it" i turned around.Suddenly our home telephone rings without looking i picked it up.I thought it was mom but

"Hey love"I sigh loudly

"Dont end the call,please" he said before i end the call

"What?" i dont want to speak to him.

"Did you receive the chocolate?"

"Stop sending them will you? Don't waste your money on someone who doesnt need you" i bursted

"But I need you" he said sweetly.

"I told you to stay away from me......stop doing this...its bothering me" i said coldly.

"I also told you that i will not listen to you about this,just give me chance" he said sweetly but with full of confidence.

"Stop calling me" i warned him.