Chapter 10- Move On

Aria

I and denise had very good time....we talked about everything except the touchy topics. Denise had to go for her dentist appointment. So I went back to my house to find that my parents will not be home tonight. Matt is hanging out with his friends.

Dad is preparing for some important meeting. And my mom will be with dad. Frankly speaking, they cannot be away from each other for long. I love them so much. Mom is coming in few hours to make us dinner, spend time and then go back.I was hungry...so i thought to make mac and cheese.

Our maid stella helped me to wash the utensils and all. Stella is the supervisor of this house for a long time. She was mine and matt's babysitter before. She didnt want to leave us so she became the supervisor.I had fun talking to her and than we both ate as i made for her too.

i was doing my homework. I didnt notice that it took me 3 hours to finish it damn....these homework are such a pain. It is 7 pm right now and i wanted to take little bit rest. So i started listening music and watching 'full house'. I just love the show.

"Hey princess" mom opened the door

"Hey mom, how was your work?" Mom sat down

"Ugh...it was fine..tiring but fine...some customers were bitchy"  she said waving her hand as if its nothing.

"And i hope you handled them very nicely " i smirked

"Oh princess you know me so well, they got our very very special treatment" grinned and evilly smirked my mom.We laughed.

"So mum you are going to go to dad's office right?" I asked putting my head on her lap.

"Yes, your dad must be stressing hard with this problem as he didnt expect it...that bastard is gonna pay because your dad is gonna crush him. I dont understand why he did it." sighed mom massaging my head.

"What about his family mom?" I ask curious about the peraon who made my dad stress.

"Oh dont worry princess...after he goes to jail. Your dad already talked to his family.They want the same thing. So as compensation, dad asked his son to work in their company but your dad will be the owner of that company. The son agreed and he promised your dad that he will work hard and he will try to buy his company back till then the company will be dad's and his dad dont know about this." mom explained

"Oh that is nice but i dont like that man. He is giving stress to my dad."I huffed and mom laughed

"Daddy' little angel" she patted my head.

"I hope he proves his worth to my dad,mom" i snuggled more

"I have a feeling that he will. So may i ask where is your brother? As the house is calm" she raised her eyebrow

"Thats funny mom, he is hanging out with his new buddies. He will be back before dinner" i told her giving her puppy eyes. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh okay...talking about friends. What happened in school today everything fine?like you know what i mean" she gave a nervous look

"It was fine...few bumps on the road thats it. I made a new friend though. I met denise catched up with her.We talked.I though to give another chance of our friendship. But mom this decision i made is right or wrong?" I asked her playing with my fingers.

"Princess, you mature enough to make the decision. But do you regret it?"

"No i dont regret it...im just confused as she hurt me and all"

"Thats means you are ready to let go your past and start new chapter. Princess you cannot keep holding your past.It will hurt you , confuse you more and its waste of time. As it already happened and you cannot change it. So it best for you start a new chapter. Its your decision to let them back in this new chapter. But before making a decision always hear other part of the story for better clarity. okay?" She patted my head