Chapter 32-I Messed it Up

Damien

I was following her but matt stood infront of me blocking me.He pulled my collar and dragged me out to the garden.Everyone were either drunk or something they didnt notice it.

"What did you do?What did you say to my sister?" Matt pushed me

"Say before i beat the shit out of you,last time i saw that look when she called you that night 2 years ago." my eyes widen.

"I know this because i was awake when she took the phone....i could hear your voice but i couldnt hear what you were saying properly. Next day,she didnt come out of her room.She locked herself.She didnt eat food basically she starved herself....i could feel her pain a little...we are twins." he said coldly.He never spoke like this to me.But when it comes to aria, he is very protective.

"I and dad had to literally break the door to see her....we didnt tell our parents the whole thing as aria didnt want any problems between our families...she promised to be normal again.But as the day passed, her shine was lost damien,she didnt trust new people...she was comfortable in her own life.She became strong but...."

"It took us 3 years to heal aria completely, we never let anyone hurt her even though she is capable to fight back." Xavier said as he stood beside matt , glaring me hard. I just looked away.

"What did you do Damien?" Xavier asked me.

"Look guys, i will talk to you later.I really need to talk to her."I was going to walk out but i was pulled back by matt and he punched me.It hurt alot but i deserve it.

"YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO MEET MY SISTER,YOU HURT HER ENOUGH,I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO MEND IT BUT YOU FUCKED UP.NOW YOU LOST THE CHANCE." Matt bursted and he punched me again,i fell on the ground.Xavier pulled matt back.Elliot and Elena helped me to stand,people were gathering.But i didnt care.

"Look i know fucked up but give a last chance,I wasted 4 years because of my stupidity. Im sorry,i just want to talk to her.Please, i know i hurt your sister bad but please."I begged said directly looking into his eyes to show him that i meant every word.He just looked away.

"NO" he said coldly.

"Go,one more chance.Now its upto aria,if she wants to forgive you or not." Xavier said.I looked at him in shock.

"What the fuck xavier,he hurt her,he isnt going near her."Matt bursted at xavier.

"You are not Aria,its her life asshole.Its her choice.She is capable to make the choice and she is strong.If she doesnt forgive him then...." Xavier held matt shoulder.He gave me the look to go and i dashed towards my garage.I drove to her place,the guards recognised me and let me in.

I saw stella their housekeeper.I gave a small smile but she panicked to see my face as it is bleeding because of the hard punches.I made my way to aria's room.Our both parents have gone to Toronto for a meeting.I knocked her door,she didnt answer.I continuously knocked but she didnt answer.I panicked i went to the room beside her's,I opened the balcony door and jumped over to her balcony.I saw her balcony door already opened,I went to her room and i saw the room empty.I checked the bathroom,her closet but she wasnt there.

Her phone was here,no sign of her.Then i went to the place ,she might be.I unlocked her room and i went outside the house.I ran faster towards the forest.I made my way to the treehouse with help of the trail.I saw the treehouse and the lights were on indicating she is there. I climbed made my way up to see aria just sitting there,her eyes were blank just looking at the picture.I gulped hard.

"What are you doing?What did you assume now?" she looked at me,those eyes that used to shine brightly is blank. She is shocked to see my face but then it went back to being blank.