Chapter 28- Jealous

Aria

"So explain" Ruby pulled me towards the ground. It's my free period.

"What now..here..come on guys..matt isnt here and its free period.I want to know where are others and all" I was trying to lighten the mood.

"You know right,its not gonna work.Others are arriving tom. We came early to surprise you instead we got a little surprise" daniel said.I just rolled my eyes.

"Besides we want to hear it from you cookie...so start talking" xavier said looking into my eyes.

"Okay so here goes nothing..." I told them everything from the day i arrived in New York to Camp and all.I excluded the part of the car chasing thing as they will freak out and call dad immediately...i will tell them after i tell my parents.

"Wow gurl basically you are back with your friends who were blackmailed by someone whom you or they dont know and you still have feelings for damien that you shouldnt have who still hates you.You do have a simple life" ruby said sarcastically for which i rolled my eyes.

"Now you are paired with damien for this project thats...amazing..not to mention the moments you shared..babe what an amazing life you are leading" daniel ruffled my hair.

"Oh shut it guys, I dont want to have those feelings back..it sucks when he still hates me and doesnt believe me." I sighed

"Are you sure cookie? The guy was pretty much giving me cold icy look" Xavier said as he pushed me

"You must be dreaming coz it aint true buddy." I ruffled his hair and we just goofed around.

"Guys im gonna to washroom, I will be back" I head to washroom and do my business and head back towards the ground that im pulled towards the janitor's closet.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" i looked around as it was dark and someone covered my mouth.I kicked around to escape.

"STOP IT ARIA" A low cold voice and i stopped immediately.

"Damien what the hell? What are you doing?" i asked him as he removed his hands from my mouth.

"What Am I Doing? I should ask from you?" he said coldly.

"What do you mean?" i gave him confuse look

"Who is that guy to you?Whom you were ruffling hair and fooling around and Not to mention hugging tightly?" He asked coldly with his icy stare as he moved forward and i stepped back until i reached the wall. I moved right but he put his right arm up and then left arm completely stuck in between his arms.

"Why do you care so much? Are you jealous?" I asked damien. His icy cold stare became blank.

"I didnt know that sweet little aria started to flirt with random strangers huh" I am hurt. How can he think of me like that? I started to push him.

"LEAVE ME...let me go...you dont care...so mind your own damn business...i dont need to give any explanation to you" I was pushing him that i didnt realise that my shirt was stuck on a hook in the back.So when I pushed him and moved forward. My tshirt tore from back.

I froze at the moment dont know what to do. I am hurt by the guy i have crush on.I want to cry ,be mad and beat him and to clarify everything. My phone is the ground.

"Can you go and call xavier please?" I looked down

"Why whats he is gonna do? Or for you its ok him to see your bare back not me?" he scoffed.

"Are you even real damien? I have been modeled with male models in bikini and all.Xavier has seen me in them.And the back of the tshirt is torn so he will lend me his hoodie." i said to him annoyed.I am so frustrated. Im so done woth him.

"Like thats gonna happen" He said sarcastically and removed his hoodie leaving him with grey muscle tee that showed his strong biceps. I was confused.

"Done checking me out? Take this" he threw the hoodie to me and i looked at it confusingly.He rolled his eyes. He came forward took the hoodie and reached for my right hand put it inside the right side of the hoodie and pulled it and then left and then he pulled the hoodie down to my neck.He literally made me wear his hoodie and i was just staring at him while he was putting it on me.

"Done" He suddenly looked at me...his eyes thats attracts me...drowns me in them held lots of emotion and in a flick it was gone. He coughed and move back and i was combing my hair with finger to make it alright and to distract myself.

"I dont want to any rumours to spread about you and me in this closet with a torn tshirt. Matt wont like it.And i cannot leave you here alone right now." He said with blank stare and turned around to exit.

"Wait!Damien! Thank You For the Hoodie and i will return it to you" I said that made him turn.

"No need to give it back and welcome" He said and left.

I smelled hoodie's scent. He is a coffee addict and soothing yet very manly scent.I rolled up the sleeves and it was too lengthy.It's comforting.I stayed for a minute and went back to the ground where i see matt and others are chatting.

"Woah whos hoodie is this?" asked daniel

"You look good" ruby said.

"What happened?" asked xavier

"Isnt this damien's, sis?" matt asked.I rolled my eyes.

"Its nothing guys...i didnt realise my tshirt's thread was stuck on the door end thingy. So when i moved out of the stall , the tshirt got torn from back as it got unstitched.My phone is here.I opened the bathroom door to see if even there.And i saw damien passing by so i asked his hoodie and he gave it to me.Thats it" I am just blabbering . They didnt get suspicious.Thank God.Matt seem to believe it too.

I spent the period talking to them and chilling.But i still had one question and i wasnt satisfied with answer i got.

Was damien really jealous or he is just messing with me???

*************************************************************************************

Thank You for reading!!!I hope you all like it!!!!

Sorry I have been busy lately!!!i will start hope so update regularly!!!! Let me know if you like it!!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE,SHARE AND COMMENT!!

Thank you!!!