Chapter 27 - Friends from LA

Aria

"Hey guys" i opened my locker and greeted my friends.

"Well our game was postponed because some team had other matches somewhere else.So they start their student exchange thing today. Some of the teams have already arrived." bailey said ,I gave them confuse looks.

"Oh we got the news today that some teams outside New York are coming for this match as well as they will attend our school for 4 days and leave next day after the match." Jemma explained.

"Look Team from San Francisco is here."Lexi pointed out.

"I must say they sure are good looking guys" denise said smirking at a guy.I shook my head.

"Hello girls, We are new here and we are wondering if you want us to show us around." I guess he the captain asked me.

"Hmmm we would love to show you all around but we have some other things to do.So Bye For Now" Lexi said (savage) We just were controlling not to laugh.

"Not to mention , you will have your tour guide right outside the office." I told them gesturing the office.

"Hey, you are the model." One of the boy from another team pointed it out. All of them looked at me.

"Thank You for figuring it out What I am but I have a name" i rolled my eyes.

"So beautiful, may I know your name?" captain of other team asked.

"Hmmm you see, My name is mine to know and yours to find out" I smirked

"You are feisty and I like it" the captain said coming closer.

"Oh really i also like to throw a punch on your face too jackass" Matt came between me and the guy. I sighed.Not Again.

"Who the hell are you?" The guy asked glaring at matt hard.

"Who is he doesnt concern you infact who the hell are you?" Damien said coldly standing beside matt. Matt got even angry when another dumbass winked at denise which made matt stand infront of denise.

Soon all the boys stood infront us and i looked at the girls, they were rolling their eyes and sighing. Damien is taller than me so his height was covering me completely.How I want to wrap my arms around his waist.Stop it Aria.

"Guys break it up from this staring contest.First of all you are here for 5 days, so dont even try coz you dont even stand a chance.Second Of all, he is my brother dickhead so he wont hestitate to punch you.So stay the hell away.Come on Girls" i pushed damien I glared at the guy one last time and made my way out of the crowd that was formed.

"God, Why they have to come, Now we cannot even flirt with anyone?" denise sighed loudly.

"Oh we can flirt except you aria, denise" jemma pointed it out and i just rolled my eyes

"Oh please its not like that , me and damien have nothing going on." I shook my head no and denise also denied.

"Oh really then explain to me why did matt infront of denise and damien infront of you when the boys were firting with you too?" bailey smirked.

"Oh in that case, how come troy was standing infront of you and reece infront of lexi and alex infront of jemma?" I raised my eyes as i looked at them.

They just look away and denying. Me and denise smirked even more.

"Hey girls" reece said. The boys are behinds us going to the class like us . We dont  want to see other teams.

"Matt when are you going to stop chasing away the guys from me?" I looked at him

"You are young, you shouldnt be dating or even flirting.They are not good." Matt said and I and girls scoffed.