Chapter 35- A day with Damien

Aria

"What the hell?" i opened my eyes to see a greyish wall.When did i renovate my room?How long i was asleep? I woke up confused and look around registering my surrounding that the  bathroom door opened revealing half naked wrapped in towel with 8 delicious abs. 

"Good Morning Princess,finally she opens her eyes"He comes and kisses my forehead.It is really hard to focus right now when you have a hot man infront you.I  stop my dirty thinking,i looked at him confused.

""What the hell are you doing in my room?Wait how did i get in my room in the first place?"I was remembering my last night that was me hugging damien.

"Princess,this will be your room once you forgive me.But you see its mine."my eyes widen.Shit what am i doing here? When i opened the blanket to get up to see that im wearing a hoodie to be specific damien's hoodie.

"First you took advantage of me and brought me here.Second did you change me?"Im mad now i dont know what got into me but im mad.

"Love First You should know that i never had any purpose or reason to take advantage of you.But you were hugging me it was very difficult to pay attention to the road.I was getting distracted so i thought it is better to go my home than your's as i wont be able to control myself which will lead us to the hospital" I just looked away so that he cannot see my blush.

"Second You like to cuddle especially me when i was carrying you twins were pain in the ass.But that didnt make you wake up so i tried to wake you up.But you were so tired.Elena was tired as she had a shoot so slept on the couch with elliot,I didnt want to wake her up.I know for a fact you wont like it if my parents know about this.I looked away while i changed you." he said looking into my eyes.

"Shut up i dont like to cuddle you.I dont care if you looked away or not.I dont believe you" what the fuck is happening to me? I internally battled.I know he respect me.I looked up to see a hurt damien.

"Aria...im sorry...lo

"Save it i dont want to hear it" i went inside the washroom.I looked at myself cursing why im angry for no reason instead i should thank him to bring me here.Then i realized my mood swings,shit.I didnt realize it.

I turned my back and looked at mirror and sighed.Now i know why im moody.I called elena's room from the intercom inside the bathroom.I know her number also i know other's number too.I hope they havent changed the intercom number.

"What you twin asshole?" elena mumble probably still sleeping.

"Hey ele,um morning" 

"What the fuck?" I bet she looked at number.

"Oh right, morning aria,i completely forget you were here too." 

"I need your help, im having my periods now it started.So can you give me pads please?" 

"Oo for sure,i will be there in a minute"

"Okay thank you ele"

"No problem" with that i ended the call.

"What the hell are you doing here lil sis?Have you ever heard of knocking?" Damien said i bet to elena

"Brother i knock only when i want to" she sassed i chuckled at their bickering.

"Stupid girl,where you going wait aria is inside" Damien stopped elena.I was about to say something that

"Brother,move i need to give these."As elena opened the door i heard damien cursing and rubbing his forehead.

"Here you go sis" she gave the pads and closed the bathroom door.I did my business went outside to see damien getting out of his walk in closet dressed in ripped black jeans and a green hoodie, damn he looks so hot.Aria stop checking him out as if you want to make out with him all day i scolded myself.

"Hey,no wonder you were so moody early morning?" he chuckled 

"What did you say?" i glared hard at him.I dont like anyone commenting about my behaviour when i have my periods.

"Nothing,lets have breakfast."He said 

"Periods make girls dangerous"I heard damien mumble and walk out.I l laughed went to his closet took one of his pajamas  and walk out. I went towards the dining hall and saw the twins bickering and damien siding with elliot.I shook my head somethings never change.

"You two brothers i wont hestitate to slap you with my shoes." elena threatened.

"Are you on your periods?Coz you become a crazy twin" elliot laughed elena and me both glared which made elliot to shut up and damien smirked.

"How can you ask that?Do you want to have periods but blood will be coming out from  your face because i will punch you so bad" i said and elena agreed.Elliot gulped hard and sat far away from us.Damien laughed hard.

"You deserve it.Anyways lets eat and hang out afterwards" I gave him confuse look.We have school for which we are late.Damien looked at me and smiled.

"Today twins,me and you arent going school.We are going to hangout and have fun.Mom and dad left early for work and gave us the permission.I have informed matt and he allowed.He said he will hangout with us as after school.And i know you are tired and with your periods you will burn the school and get thousands of detention.So its bet you to stay here." He said with a smile and then ended with sarcasm.I rolled my eyes.Im surprised that matt allowed him

"Awww my brother is so caring.Why arent you like that for me?" elena pouted looking at his brother

"Thats my girl,she wont kill me and she is tolerable.But when you have periods you become a monster." he replied as he ate his waffle.

"Yes,elena becomes not  only a monster but a witch" elliot said.When he finished saying this,he was lying on the floor holding his stomach as elena kicked him and threw a waffle that had honey on damien's head.I laughed so hard as honey dripped from his hair to head and that waffle.He was so shocked.

"You wait and watch when my periods comes i will be so nicer to you brothers" she smirked evilly 

"Can we stay at your house aria when she is in periods.We are in danger." elliot asked pointing at her sister.

"Love save me from the monster of this house.I dont know why our parents thinks she is an angel?" Damien teased elena i just smacked his head

"She aint an angel but a witch" elliot said and elena throw her shoes on elliot and they started bickering again.I just continued to eat my food so did damien.It usual for them to bicker as i also bicker with matt alot.

"Love come with me i need to show you somewhere afterwards,okay?" he leaned closer to ask.I stared at him blushed a little.

"Ok" i looked away and turned back to see damien smirking.

Damn this day is going to be eventful.

***************************************************************************************ThanK You For Reading guys!!!! I hope you all like it!!!!

This is a simple chapter because the next one will be  eventful!!! What do you think damien is going to show her??? Comment Down Below!!!!

I didnt publish this chapter!! I thought i did but i didnt. Enjoy this one!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE,SHARE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!