Chapter 9 - Why

Aria

I park my car beside denise's car. Its been a very long time to come here. The smell of forest, sun shadows ,  even trail that still exists, gosh this nostalgia. It is kinda making me emotional. 

I see her sitting at the entrance of our treehouse. Honestly, i dont want to talk to her. i dont wanna know what im going to know. But i have to. Lets do this, I calm down myself. She waved at me and i waved back.

"Hi" as i sit across her.

"Um hi dawn i mean aria" she is the only calls me that. She wanted to call me something unique so from my surname she gave me this nickname which I only allow her to call.

"So why did you call me and what do you wanna talk about?" I ask looking at the beautoful view infront of me.

"Look i wanted to say sorry. I know you dont want to hear but please listen what i want to tell you. I know my decision of choosing their side over you, it hurted  you the most. But believe me, more than you it hurt me the most when they made me to choose. I was put in a spot where i had to choose someone who is like my sister and own sister. They said if i dont choose then they would make my and rory's lives living hell in school or choose their side and be safe. I wasnt bothered of them making my life hell but when they involved rory into this, i was scared because we both know what they are capable of and  I didnt want rory first day of middle school be a hell time. And i heard from my parents that you were going to move from this place so i thought it is better you hate me and be safe from this matter and i keep my sister safe. Im so so sorry aria, i didnt know what to do at that time. I still regret it, i still do. When i come to this treehouse and look at our pics , drawing, the backpack i always cry remembering our times. I miss you so damn much...it fucking hurt me, it still hurts. I came to your house yesterday night to meet you but i didnt had the confidence i went back. But i saw you this morning, your eyes that always had that glow turned into stone cold when you saw us. It hurt me but i was glad new version of you is so strong. Im proud. I wasnt able to hold anymore thats why i met you!. Im sorry dawn...Please give our friendship another chance.!!! she said with pleading voice

I sat there, it was alot to take in. I cannot even imagine if someone made  me choose between my twin and another who is dear to me. I was trying to understand the situation. By the time she stopped talking , i was holding her and she was a crying mess. She is a crybaby.

"To be honest, it is a lot to take in. I was most hurted by you to say the truth.For once in my life, i actually felt weak and insecure about myself. I was upset and stopped eating.I kinda suffered from Anorexia. It took some time to overcome and thank god it wasnt that serious and with the help of matt,mom,dad and my friends there i was able to overcome from it. It wasnt your fault, i was really weak. I realised that we will have friends who will love you but you will have others who will hate, taunt and bully you. For that you should learn to defend yourself , you cannot keep living in a bubble where your friends or family will come protect you every single time. This made me to change, im still the same but i improvised myself a little. I kind of thank that incident, it made me strong. I forgive you Denise, no one wants to be in that kind of position. I would do the same thing if i was in your position, i would choose my twin. I understand you denise. And lets not talk about them" i said holding her hand and giving her a smile.

"Omg aria , im so happy, i know you need time to start talking about them. I will give you space. I really missed you." She hugged me tight. I smiled. 

"Thank you for understanding, so tell me what was your reaction when you saw him and do you still have a crush on my brother or not?" i smirked at her and she looked away.

"What no...pfft..i dont have a crush on him. It was 4 years ago...i mean it was just an attraction. Today, I met him in chemistry class. I accidentlly slipped when i was entering the class and he saved me from falling thats it. He sat back of the class and me middle of the class. He kinda looks hot  though...no..no..i mean..um..he looks okay" at end she blushed and i knew the answer already

"Aww thats so freaking cute elle , you still have a crush on my brother even like him who knows. I approve the relationship of you with him" i squealed. I have been shipping them from the day 1 since i got to know  that she kinda has crush on him. Believe me no one can handle matt better than her ofcourse except me. I can handle him just fine smirked evilly.

"Oh shut it, dawn its not like that...he hates me...he doesnt even acknowledge my presence and to be honest im not that pretty or his type....." sadly said denise

"You got to be kidding me...look at yourself you have model like body with brain especially...my bro is dumb enough to be a player....i know for sure you are gonna be together and forever. I claim my spot to be the godmother of your children." I squeal excited about the future

"My god dawn you and your mind are way ahead and pls stop dreaming" she pushes me

"Elle im sure, you see,you will know" i smirked with knowing face.

Denise looked at me with blank stare
" why are you looking like that"  i asked her confused.

"You do realise that we were talking with nicknames" elle said in duh tone.

"So what elle, yes i need time but at the same time i miss my bff too, yes i was hurted but it is still healing. And compared to you,they are other people in the list who hurted me more....Anyways i dont want to waste time, hold on to past"  we literally cried and hugged each other and we were laughing hysterically of no reason. All in one.

"Dawn lets go inside the treehouse, what say, i renovated the house, colored the house from pink to neutral colors...kinda added black color...it look amazing" elle squealed.

"Yup lead the way...im so excited to see it...like its been 4 long years to see the place we built and lets have a nightover soon." I told her.

For once im glad and happy to be back. I think everything happens for a reason...maybe now our friendship will be strong than ever......now i need to talk to matt about this. And i know twin bro would not like it. sigh. But for now lets enjoy the moment.

***************************************************************************************Thank you for reading!!! I love their friendship so much. I think a friendship is a bond were there will be fights, hurt and all .At the end if we are able to overcome the difference, the fights and are able to forget and forgive each other is a true friendship. As that person becomes your imp part of your life. What do you believe??? Comment down below!!

PLEASE VOTE ANS SHARE THIS BOOK IF YOU ALL LIKE IT!!! THANK YOU!!!

MY BOOK IS #826 RANK IN STORIES....I ALMOST FAINTED...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!