Chapter 34- Follow

Aria

"Damien when will you leave me alone seriously?" i am so frustrated with him.

Its been 2 weeks. Two whole weeks that he hasnt left me alone,bothered me whenever he got the chance.

"I will never leave you alone my love, im waiting for you to forgive me.I cannot wait for you to be mine.Because all of these asshole's dont understand that and your outfits is the second problem." he said sweetly then at the end with jealousy and cold tone. I smiled inside satisfied with the outcome.

"Its my body damien not yours.I can wear anything i want to." I said cockily.

"Babe,here you are wrong.You can think that you own your body but Im the one who can have it and control it.You and your body,heart even soul is mine.Do you want me to give a demo?" Damien said in a deep voice,his lusty eyes making my body so hot.I kept walking back as he moved forward.

My back hit his car.We were in the parking lot.I came back from practice to see damien waiting for me.I tried to push him.

"Dam..damien move" as he leaned more closer.

"Why are you stuttering love,nervous?" he said directly looking into my eyes.He circled my waist tightly making me stick to the spot.His grey eyes directly looking into my eyes and then lips.There is this magnet pulling us closer,just want to kiss.I got an idea.

"Me...nervous...no badboy...im not nervous,uncomfortable?" i smirked as i put my hands under his tshirt, i could feel his abs.My hands roaming his abs ,chest loving the feeling.I felt him to freeze.I leaned closer to him making our nose touch, i was going to tease him.

"Aria...dont" damien warned

"Dont what dame" i whispering into his ears,leaving small kisses from his ear to neck then i kissed his both cheeks.He thought i was going to kiss him but i kissed him side of his lips.He was confused,i smirked and moved away from him.

"No love,you cant fool me, give me a kiss" he said

"In you dreams damien" i said

"In my dreams we will doing more than makeout but now you will give me damn kiss" He said he pulled me back and crashed his lips to mine. I was trying to push him but he stopped looked me into my eyes seriously.

"Aria my love the moment i saw you, you were mine, you are mine ,you always will be mine..." He held both of my hands above my head and crashed his lips again to mine.I couldnt help but moan when he his tongue met mine, we were fighting for dominance and he won.He let my hands free , my hands automatically made way to his hair tugging it hair and other cupping his face.Gosh this feeling so amazing,his hands roaming all over my body.I want to stop but its like i dont have control over body now.

He made his way to my neck pushing the right strap down sucking it hard,i bet it will leave a hickey.He was kissing my shoulder slowly made his way don but I realised whats happening.Thank god the parking lot is empty,some of them are still in practice.I finished my practice early.

"Stop...stop it now" i pushed damien harder.He looked at me with such an intense look,darker than his usual eyes and with lust.I looked away.

"Give me more" he said deep voice

"No...its a mistake never going to happen" i scoffed pulled my right strap up.

"Oh its going to happen soon but i will leave you now" he smirked and i just glared at him.

"Babe you have to admit you feel it too."

"I dont...i didnt tell anyone about my practice except matt.How did you know im here?" i looked at him,he just grinned.

"I might have followed you and heard the conversation with matt." I looked at him disbelief.Suddenly his phone rang inside his car.I made my way to take his phone and i saw the lock screen.Im so shocked.

"Who is it love?" Damien stood beside me and he saw the lock screen and took his phone away.I turned to him shocked.His lock screen is Me coming out from starbucks smiling at something last week.He looked away.

"What are you,a stalker?" i raised my eyebrow looked at him.

"Oh look its late.We should go" damien tried to change the subject.He was going to open his door that i blocked him and looked at him seriously.

"You werent picking up calls or texts.I wanted to hear your voice so i tracked your phone and i found you in starbucks with your other friends.You were looking so sexy with your workout clothes and smiling so i took a picture" he sighed then said it as if it is okay to take a picture.

"Unbelievable" i shook my head dont know how to react.We both entered the car.

"I dont mind being your stalker though.This isnt first time i have taken your picture anyway"He smirked looked at me for a second then back to road.

"What?Gosh,i need to be careful" im so shocked.I never know that.He just smirked.

"I need to see them" I grabbed his phone but he took it away.

"Why?Why are you so interested.I thought you dont care love" he grinned

"I dont care but its my pictures.So i have a right to see them especially when a stalker has taken it.I need to see them" I was trying to take his phone but he kept it other side.

"Love, im not the only one who has your picture.You are a model.But i have other pictures thats for me ,i have right to have your picture as you didnt leave me any other option.You havent forgiven me so in this meantime, i will be your stalker who is obsessed with you and a lover. So if you want me to stop,then take responsibility" He said directly looking into my eyes seriously as he stopped at red light.I looked away.

"I think i should have a restraining order" he just laughed.I dont mind if he is my stalker.I know it is weird to say like that but i feel safe around him.

"Damien, i think someone is following me" i said in a small voice

"Babe i just said that i follow you sometimes" he laughed but when he looked at me.He stopped and parked his car at side and looked at me seriously.

"What do you mean aria" shit he is damn serious.

"Um i get this uncomfortable feeling whenever im going for work or school that someone is following me.I thought its no one but i dont know.But when i go to starbucks or go for practice or workout i dont get that feeling" i said looking down.

"Thats because im the one following you at that time but rest of the time i dont.Aria we need to tell matt about this" he said making me look up.

"No..no..im not even sure damien.I just needed to let it ou" i said.Damien took off my seatbelt and made me sit on his lap.I looked just looked at him feeling so secured.I wrapped arms around him and hugged him tightly.He caressed my back saying soothing words. I closed my eyes , these days im so tired because of school,work and all.

I felt damien trying to wake me up but im so comfortable that i hugged him tighter.All i know is damien did alot to prove me that he is sorry.Everyday he proved me no matter how much i gave him cold shoulders,ignored him and threw all his presents infront of him.I felt like a bitch but i needed know if he is truly sorry and if he likes me or not.After that i went to dreamland without caring of anything just feeling so warm.secured.

***************************************************************************************Thank You for reading sorry for not updating!!!! I hope you like it!!!!

What do you think of aria and damien?Do you have ship name for them???Comment Down below!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget to Share,Comment and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!