Chapter 28

Luna's P.O.V
I woke up when I heard movement and looked towards Nami seeing that she was sitting up and I quietly got up and walked over checking her forehead gently and sighed softly. "Your still burning up; would you like something to drink?"

Nami jumped a little and she looked up smiling softly. "Yes please; what happened? I remember being on deck talking to Vivi and then that's it."

I sighed softly and got her a glass of water and carefully handed it to her and took the rag and went and refreshed it in the bowl of water for her. "You took a step away and I saw you waver I managed to catch you as you fainted; we're about three hours out from a winter island and we're going to look for a doctor for you. Do you remember being bit at any time by a bug?"

Nami thought and she gasped softly. "I do on the last summer island I felt a burning sensation and waved it off as nothing; is that the reason I'm sick?!" She started coughing and I gently rubbed her back to calm her down again but saw the crew wake up worried as they got up seeing Nami having a coughing fit. Nami looked up and smiled tiredly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake everyone; thank you for taking care of me."

Luffy smiled happily. "We're nakama of course we'll always help you Nami." He looked outside and frowned. "Guys we're here."

Vivi relaxed some. "I'll help Namj get ready while the rest of you's get ready; Sanji can you get her something warm to ear but easy on her stomach."

Sanji had hearts in his eyes. "Of course Vivi-san." He walked to the kitchen and shivered feeling the cold weather and he started cooking a warm meal for everyone.

I went to my room and shivered as I went and got my snow jackets on it was warmer and still light enough for me to fight and I was able to move in it easily. My blade rested just on the outside of my jacket since my jacket had a belt that I tied up on the outside and it worked to hold my blade.

I heard Sanji call for everyone after awhile but I found it amusing that Luffy and Usopp had been playing in the snow and I giggled seeing snowmen and snow angels from the two. I smelt a stew and my stomach grumbled reminding me that it was time to eat as I joined my friends and I was happy to see that Nami was eating a little. I sat down and thanked Sanji before eating and I winced some feeling a stinging sensation on my left arm and I removed my jacket looking for wounds and when I didn't see any wounds I worried figuring that something was going on with Lucci.

Luffy looked at me worried and so did the others and Luffy spoke. "Are you alright Luna? What's wrong?"

I nodded my head. "I-I'm fine; I guess I should tell you's...the mark on my neck is from a male that is a devil fruit user he marked me the day he had set me to drift out at sea. I saw him when we were fighting Arlong and his crew; he was the one that stopped me when we had been sent flying."

Nami smiled softly. "That's great...except I'm hearing a but in there somewhere what's...*coughs*...what's wrong?"

I sighed nervous on this part. "H-he's an agent for the world government." Seeing the shocked looks and I looked down my hands shaking as I was scared before I felt someone hug me and instantly recognized Luffy's scent as I had tears in my eyes. "L-Luffy."

Luffy frowned. "Don't cry sis...your allowed to be happy and if he makes you happy then you have my support sis." He smiled softly at the end.

I looked to the crew seeing the smiles forming and I smiled happily. "He also gave me this." Showing the letter and set it on the table. "These are the orders from the World Government to destroy my island cause my people refused to work for the government and go around killing innocent people or help to destroy islands."

"Why destroy your island cause they refused work from the government? I know mercenaries have their own code of ethics and some of those rules are...No women and children will be harmed, no harming anyone without a reason of which usually the assassin is the one who digs the information up on the victim/s and if there is no cause then they won't do it." Zoro had spoke up and I could see he was ticked the whole crew was ticked.

"My mate said something earlier; he said that our generation was seriously underestimated...neither the government nor the marines anticipated all us new pirates in this generation to be strong or getting stronger at the rates we're going. Saying that it makes me think their afraid of us...the marines will be coming after our generation harder then any other generation because we're a threat they shouldn't take lightly."  I looked at everyone seriously. "I agree we have gotten stronger and we will get stronger together; I honestly believe we can become one of the strongest crews on the high sea's."

Usopp had gone out and smiled. "Everyone we're here!" Rushing to dock the boat as the rest of us who could help ran and got to work to help dock our ship and I jumped down tying Going Merry to the dock and looked around shivering.

"Usopp where's the map for this island?" Sanji had spoken as he came out and he frowned seeing Nami's condition had started get worse again and he gently wrapped her in a blanket over her jacket and carried her bridal style. "She's getting bad again; we have to hurry to save her."

Usopp grabbed the map and he showed us all as we looked. "It's a long journey to the middle of the island from where we are; but we have to go over the mountains it's the only way to get there. With these storms they can be deadly cause whoever goes could suffer from hyperthermia."

Luffy frowned as he listened. "We have no choice; Nami's life is on the line. I'll go for sure the cold shouldn't bother me too quickly."

I looked to Luffy worried. "Luffy you may be a rubber man now but even your still human you could easily succumb to the cold worse then Nami."

"It doesn't matter Luna; it's a risk we have to take like you said we're family so we have to be willing to take risks for one another right?" He looked to me seriously and I nodded my head as we all made a plan of who would go.

Luffy, Sanji and myself chose to go with and the rest would move the boat closer to the dock near the town and keep watch over Going Merry till we returned. I gave them a snail and kept one on me so only the crew could get ahold of me should they need too.