Chapter 16

Luna's P.O.V
I frowned seeing the man on our deck was actually a pirate hunter and I went to move my hand onto my blade when I felt Zoro stop me and I looked to him curiously seeing he was looking at the male intently. "Who is he Zoro?"

"An old friend; there should be two of them actually." He moved so that the male could see him. "Johnny what brings you here?" He saw the male look surprised but smile.

"I'll be is that brother Zoro?! It's been awhile hasn't it?! It's Yosaku he became ill and I hid us behind a rock next thing I know we were being fired at barely missing both of us!" He was ticked but worried at the same time.

I frowned when he had a worried tone and looked to Nami as they got his brother on bored and Nami sighed telling them to get limes and I smiled watching the guys cut limes and give it too Yosaku. "When was the last time toy had any decent food with Vitamin C in you's? Not only that your no doubt getting both low on electrolytes that will also help you from getting sick; the longer your in the sun the quicker you sweat it out so let's get you and your brother inside to the shade and tended too."

Johnny looked surprised. "You wouldn't mind letting us be on here? Aren't you worried that we may attack or anything?"

I looked to Zoro reading his body language and smiled softly. "Not at all; Zoro's relaxed which means he trusts you both and knowing our captain he won't leave someone that's sick to float on a sea where a sea king could get them correct Luffy?"

"Hehehe yeah your right Luna; we may be pirates but we're not someone that goes that low." Laughing when Yosaku got scolded for getting up too soon and his body collapsed under it's own weight and Johnny and Zoro brought him inside and Luffy held the door open as we followed them inside.

I sighed getting them something to eat and drink and chased Luffy away from the food. "You have your own food Luffy you touch this and your getting a punch to the head am I clear captain?" My eyes narrowed on him I did have my moments I could be somewhat bossy but right now it was mostly a warning as we tended too the brothers and spoke with them as we sailed.

Lucci's P.O.V
I was reading some reports on Arlong when a call came and I frowned knowing it was Garp he was going to update me when he heard from Luna and to be honest he had been worried about her. I answered my snail. "How is she doing?"

"She's alright she said it's mostly some cuts and bruises; they defeated Kuro and his crew we have them in our custody. I didn't get to see her they were already gone they knew it was the safer idea to get away before any marines arrived there. Tell me can you tell if she has any major wounds?"

"She does; I'm sure she's got a bruise or some sort of wound on her back; from the bottom of her shoulder blade to the bottom of her back she's going to be sore for awhile."

Garp sighed in frustration. "That girl is stubborn; I don't think they even have a doctor yet. They'll keep fighting no matter how wounded and she's not someone who'll let a wound stop her from fighting. Apparently she had dealt with most of the low rank pirates and let her captain snd sniper deal with Kuro and Jango. She said their also sailing again headed your way actually if your lucky you might end up running across her and yes I warned her about CP9 she had quite the response."

I smirked softly. "Oh what was her response to CP9 and the World Government? I doubt she would hide or run."

Garp laughed when confirmed my thoughts. "She said they won't run and they won't hide; their going to shake this world and with the rest of the new generation of pirates their going to shake things so hard we won't be ready for what it coming."

I chuckled softly as I leaned back in my chair in my room feeling the calm waves we had been caught the night before in a storm and was glad that at the moment it was calm. "Those waters their heading through they better have a good navigator those waters change their weather quicker then a person can usually predict."

"That's true; she said their navigator can read the weather before it ever changes...their going to have quite the crew. They all have their own separate dreams I know people will think their weak but you'll be surprised the captain and Luna I helped to raise since they were children and even back then you couldn't do anything to drive them away from their dreams to become pirates."

I got up pouring myself a drink as I listened and chuckled. "Sounds like I have a real spitfire of a mate."

Garp chuckled. "Indeed you do; she's loyal to the core to those who earn it and if you mess with her watch out then your bound to get your butt handed to you on a silver platter. But what scares me is that she reminds me of you many times she can shut her emotions off completely and when you fight her it's like she's a doll theres absolutely no emotion or reaction from her."

I frowned as I thought back to Luna's island and my hand was clenched in a fist. "That's cause her island was full of assassins; when they were old enough to walk and understand things they started training their children I didn't think they taught them to that level at such a young age it makes me wish that her people were still around for me to kill them all over again. Somehow I'll make sure she never has to take the life of anyone like I do."

"Make sure you do; she may not be my blood family but that little lady I took in as my granddaughter since she was a child. She trained hard every day with her captain and two other boys; one is a pirate and the other assumed dead by Luna, her captain, and brother none know that he is alive I have seen him. Luna seems to carry the weight of the world on her shoulders...she doesn't want to loose anyone close to her if it happens I'm hoping she's not alone she'll pull into herself."

I tensed and had to stop myself from shifting at the thought of Luna hurting in any form. "If a day like that comes then I'll make damn sure I can get to her and I'll protect her till she doesn't need it anymore. She'll say we may comes from two different worlds but she's the one good thing I have in this world; since I marked her I do have emotions I know how to block them but we can feel each other."

Garp smirked knowing Lucci wasn't lying since earlier when Lucci heard Luna's voice he could tell that it made Lucci excited and content. "I know you'll keep her safe; knowing her she'll want to get stronger one day...they all will before they get to the new world perhaps you'll get a chance to help her some way."

Lucci knew he would he would do whatever it took to help Luna survive in this world even if that meant hiding her from the government if there ever came a time too.