Chapter 90

Lucci's P.O.V
Lucci kept an eye once in awhile on Luna's energy and he noticed that she must have eaten or rested enough for her strength to return but it was being used lots for the past few hours as he could only imagine that she was fighting tough battles.

Lucci winced when he felt a burning sensation on his left arm and sighed softly knowing that Luna just got wounded. 'How bad is the wound Luna?'

'Ah it's just a cut; shrapnel from an attack from someone else I didn't get out of the way fast enough sorry love.' Luna apologized she they had gotten surrounded by the enemy and she cursed before she gasped when Luffy made it and using his haki he managed to send many of the enemy numbers flying in different directions.

Lucci could feel that Luna was happy and sighed smiling softly as he was having a drink as they were sailing again as he read reports and was doing his own to send in. 'Did you manage to get your friend out?'

'Yep now we're just trying to fight our way out; I know Brook, Nami and Chopper were headed to the ship on mine and Luffy's orders so they could head out but I don't know how their doing.' Luna was worried with so many enemy numbers herself, Luffy and Sanji were tiring out but pushing themselves.

Lucci frowned. 'I'm sure their alright Luna; your friends are strong and resourceful.' Lucci frowned when he sensed Luna getting low on energy and he opened their bond. 'Take some energy Luna your going to need it soon.'

'Yeah yeah; I swear you sound like me father.' Luna smirked as she heard Lucci growl a little to her as she snickered and took down her enemies before she was shocked when she saw the Germa boats in the bay. 'Oh my god...the Germa fleet.'

Lucci's eyes widened in surprise. 'Get to safety and show me Luna.' He was shocked to hear that the fleet was still surviving after so long and many people believing that the fleet was nothing more then a myth now.

Luna managed to get away on Luffy's orders as himself and Sanji gave her time to run to their boat as she got in greeting the others as they casted off and she climbed to the crowd nest panting and took her snail out and it recorded the image at the same time it sent it too Lucci.

Lucci looked up as the feed came through and was surprised watching when he saw that Kaku and the others made it back and he walked out to their meeting area. "Look at What Luna is Seeing in person right now."

Kaku looked over and was surprised. "Is that the Germa fleet? How are things going on there?"

"They got Sanji but now their waiting for Luffy and Sanji to join." Lucci heard firing and looked seeing that the Germa fleet was helping and was amazed. "One by one the people they fight become those that will aid them down the road; those two truly are terrifying."

Luna smiled and gasped looking up when she saw white in the Sky. "Nami! There they are move the ship closer!"

"Right!" Nami took over steering the ship and was grateful to see Luffy and Sanji were alright but Luffy was unconscious and Sanji was close to collapsing himself.

I watched them and then looked back to the fighting seeing the destruction. "Cool but scary." I saw my snail go to sleep and chuckled. 'What did you think Lucci?'

'We're all amazed Luna; we have never seen anything like that. So what are your plans now Luna? Join up with the rest at some island?' Lucci was curious he didn't exactly know what the plans were but he knew they were suppose to go to Wano.

Luna's P.O.V
I hummed softly. 'Well we're going to Wano that's where the rest are; we're hoping they made it there safely and are laying low. I'm not too worried Law is with them so long as at least one person in rank is with them then I'm not worried about anything else. But we haven't had a call from them or an answer so I'm a little worried about what we will find when we get there.'

'Your people are usually good at being quiet; and I'm sure Law will have your crew and his stay quiet and blending in. Although we got word that Kidd's crew was headed that way but they too have gone quiet and no one knows why. Keep your guard up extra tight Luna; whatever is going on there isn't going to be pretty. Remember what we taught you; both Shanks and I taught you how to keep strong in a fight and how to use your haki to fight against devil fruit users or to weaken them just like sea prism. Your haki is unique like all haki is to anyone who has it; Jabra will be near by should you need him.'

'Don't let him be too close; I don't want anyone of your people close to that place it's going to be a blood bath no doubt about that.' I climbed down and let Chopper tend to my wounds but saw the healing had already kicked in.

I heard Lucci purr and groaned softly. "You know that's cheating babe; you know your purring makes me tired.'

'Good you need to relax Luna; I can sense how tired you are. Do you have your own ship?' Lucci was curious

'Yeah when the others decided what they were doing Law took them on his submarine and we got the ship thankfully. We're going to tend to our wounds, eat and then rest as we move onto Wano. This is the part that scares me; there's a chance that...' I stopped speaking when I heard a growl.

'Don't speak like that Luna; your not going to die you'll make it for me, your grandfather, your brothers, crew, friends...you have many good reasons to keep on living and fighting. And when we see each other again I promise you that I will be spending all the time I can with you Luna; your my mate and I have never heard you ever think that you will loose a fight you have always been up beat to winning. You aren't alone you have many good reasons that you will win thinking of all of them.' Lucci spoke confidently and he felt my confidence rise his purring confirmed that.

'Your right; I do have many great reasons to win and I promised that Luffy would become the king of pirates. I promised Ace that I would watch over our baby brother with our crew and I know that all our family and friends will put their lives on the line for Luffy. And I still want to be around for you; cause my past no longer matters only my future does and you're apart of that Lucci cause I-I love you.' I was blushing and heard a male chuckle and playfully flipped Sanji off and giggled when he walked into the kitchen smiling and I smelt food as my stomach grumbled.

'I love you too Luna; go rest babe we'll see each other soon enough.' Lucci chuckled as he heard Luna say goodbye before she went to do as he asked and he smiled looking to a ring he had chosen out and smiled softly knowing soon he would be having his own treasure soon enough.