"So Melissa and the Sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right?" Chris asks and looks over at me and Stiles. "Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help." Chris says and Stiles just sighs.

"So you seriously wanna go after her?" Stiles asks and I look between Chris and Allison. "I mean, what if she takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?" Stiles asks I smirk as Chris picks a gun out of his desk and loads it. "I'm carrying a .45." Chris says and I smile. "Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, personally I would like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off." Chris says and I clap my hands excitedly.

"We've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dad." He says looking at Stiles. "We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out." Chris says hovering his fingers over the map. "The only thing we don't have is time." He says looking at me and Stiles. "This is why I need the two of you." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Theres three of us?" I question and Chris rolls his eyes. "Clara your on bed rest. Derek might've healed you but your still weak. Till your better, your not moving from your room. I'm gonna take you to your room and your going to stay there." Chris says and I groan. "Chris I'm literally fine." I say and he shakes his head no.

"Where do we start?" Stiles asks looking at Chris. Stiles gently places me back in my seat whilst all of them work on the plan.

"The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current. So there's the school, the animal clinic, the bank." I hear Chris say. I just leaned back in my chair with my eyes closed just listening on what they were saying.

"Wait a sec. She wouldn't use the same place twice, would she?" I hear Stiles asks. "Only if she didn't succeed the first time." Chris says and I mentally groan. I was so excited for this now I'm on bed rest, piss take mate. "Scott's boss." I hear Allison say in her soft tone. "Deaton." Chris confirms. "It was her only failure. That could mean something." Chris says.

"That's just one place so far. We're gonna need a lot more help." Stiles says and my eyes spring open. "No." All three of then say in sync and I groan. "What about Lydia?" Allison asks Stiles. "Lydia? What can she do?" Chris questions and I furrow my eyebrows, so no ones kept Chris up to date. "Uh, Lydia's got a sort of talent. She somehow ended up finding a couple of the bodies, um.. without actually looking for them." Stiles says and my jealousy overtakes me as I roll my eyes.

"Well, what is she? Psychic?" Chris asks and we all look at Stiles. "Shes something." He says and then turns back to look at me and I just play it off like I don't care.

Chris  and Allison start getting out a bunch of weapons and sorting them out. "I thought you guys were retired." Stiles says looking at me but before I could say anything Chris does. "Retired, Yes. Defenseless, no. Chris says whilst putting a weapon down. "Now, make sure your phone's on. If you hear from Scott, you let us know immediately." Chris says to Stiles as he gets his phone out.

"Yeah, I'm thinking that's gonna be kind of unlikely." Stiles says putting his phone back in his pocket and looking between us all. "Try to remember he's just doing what he thinks is right." Chris says and then the floor creaks making us all turn to the door to see Issac.

"I can't shoot a gun or use a cross bow, but... well I'm getting pretty good with these." Issac says flicking his claws.

I stand up to go and hug him but Chris scolds me and I sit back down. Issac comes over and hugs me. "I see your a lot calmer now lover boy is here." He says nudging me and I roll my eyes. "What are you on about?" Stiles asks making me roll my eyes again. "When she woke up she was screaming for you." Issac says walking over and holding up an ak .47. "It was because you were the last thing I remembered." I say and he nods.