twenty nine

((( Big thanks for 44k reads, I love you all so much. )))

Ashton's Pov

I woke up feeling incredibly weak. My limbs decided to stay put and my mind decided to try and make me sit up. I strained my neck as my head moved up but the rest of my body stayed in place.

"Fuck." I mumbled weakly, wiggling my fingers around slowly.

"Hey Ash I brought you some tacos. Surprisingly, the cafeteria ladies made good food aside from pizza for once." Michael smiles, walking into the room and setting a plate down beside me.

"M'not hungry." I sigh, tilting my head back and shutting my eyes.

"Your skin is like blue Ash- Are you cold?" Michael asks semi-worriedly, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know- I can't really feel my arms or legs." I pop an eye open lazily, trying to shrug but failing miserably.

Michael reaches out and places the palm of his hand on my head, wincing at the temperature.

"You're freezing. I'm gonna go get you some blankets and a Luke to cuddle with." Michael smiles, standing up and heading for the door.

"I don't want Luke to worry- Don't bring him okay? He tends to overanalyze things." I say as Michael places a hand on the door knob.

"It's Luke or your nurse." Michael crosses his arms, raising his eyebrows.

"Please don't make me chose." I pout, my eyelids drooping tiredly.

"Okay I'm gonna get a nurse because I'd prefer you not to roll off the bed and die with your face planted in the tacos." Michael chuckles, rolling his eyes and leaving.

Seconds later the nurse comes in looking worried and Michael's face looks slightly paler.

"Ashton we're gonna move you to emergency immediately love." My nurse says quickly, pecking my forehead.

"What? Why?" I mumble, raising an eyebrow.

"Ashton l-love- I think this may be it." She says quietly, a tear rolling down her cheek as she nods to Michael to help her move the bed.

I can't really process what was just said so I lay there with my eyes shutting slowly.

----

dundundun 

lol sorry bad timing

anyways what do you think, is this it for ash or do you think i'm gonna be a boss ass bitch and keep him alive??? 

okay i'll update soon, don't cry, bye loves