thirteen

ashtons pale body was lying lazily on his bed, his breathing slowly stopping.

i tried running to him- but he seemed to get farther with every step i took towards him.

"ashton!" i screamed, tears streaming down my face.

i watched as the green line on the machine went flat and choked out an i love you.

i woke up, to someone shaking me, i bolted up and looked over to see michael.

"hey buddy." he smiles, pulling me into a hug.

"mikey- is ashton okay?" i say quickly, pulling away from his embrace.

"uh- yeah- why wouldn't he be?" michael shrugs, raising an eyebrow.

"oh- okay good." i sigh, lying back on my bed.

"you know- you talk in your sleep." michael smirks, nudging my shoulder.

"what." my face pales slightly.

"ashton! oh my god ashton! no! i love you ashton!" michael mocks jokingly in the girliest voice possible.

i punch his shoulder and he raises his arms in surrender.

"sorry- sorry." he laughs, another smirk spreading across his face.

"can we go get something to eat?" i whine childishly, rubbing my eyes.

"yeah- lets go." he smiles, pulling me up off the bed.

"could you like give me a piggy back ride?" i beg, batting my eyelashes awkwardly.

"you're so weird" he mumbles, walking out of the room.

i sigh and follow behind him.

when we get to the hospital cafeteria, there's a huge crowd surrounding our usual table.

when i look over to michael he just shrugs and pushes through the crowd.

i follow after him and when i reach the source of attention, i see calum playing the guitar and singing a familiar song.

"turn away.." calum strums the guitar, looking over to the person next to him, who just so happens to be ashton.

"If you could get me a drink." ashton sings from beside him.

"of water, 'cause my lips are chapped and faded." calum adds, looking over to ashton.

when ashton sees me, his eyes widen and he stops singing, hopping off the table and pushing through the other side of the crowd.

"ash! wait!" i yell, running after him.

after chasing him for a good minute, i hunch over and start coughing and hacking.

"luke?" he says worriedly, turning and running towards me.

he kneels down next to me and looks into my eyes.

"should i get a nurse?" he says quickly.

"no- i'm fine you douche." i laugh, quickly standing up and grabbing his arm.

"you mean you faked that?" he says loudly, crossing his arms and facing me.

"yeah- how else was i supposed to get you to stop so i could do this?" i mumble, quickly crashing my lips onto his.

he tenses up at first but then kisses back.

when i pull away he looks at me with wide eyes.

"lets go back to my room." i mumble, biting my lip and pulling him down the hall towards my room.

the song ash and cal were singing was cancer by mcr (my chemical romance)

also um sorry it's short lol??

luke and ashton are moving to fast but it's not like they have much time anyways

oopsssssssssssssssss