twenty seven

(Haven't updated since October and I feel so incredibly shitty but here's an update and they'll be more frequent from now on- I promise. Thank you guys so much for all the reads I am in absolute awe this is just amazing. You guys rock thanks. Xx)

The halls were dark when Niall went around getting everyone up for the party. Ashton groaned as Luke pulled him towards the basement with Michael trailing behind. Alone. Calum had thrown up some blood and his nurse insisted on staying in his room all night to keep and eye on him.

"Lads." Niall nods, a smile on his face as he opens the door for them.

"Hey." Luke smiles, following Ashton down the stairs.

Music plays semi-loudly in the dimly lit room and Luke sees a small group of people piled together on a shitty old sofa smoking some kind of drug.

"Make yourself at home- There's shit to drink in the coolers and feel free to change Nick's shitty hipster music." Niall grins, heading off to go talk to some other people.

"Why is he so happy- What's wrong with him?" Ashton whispers, raising an eyebrow.

"People are allowed to be happy Ash. You should try it." Michael smiles, patting his back and heading over to one of the coolers.

"He's right- Come on." Luke sighs, pulling Ashton over to the couch and sitting down, tugging Ashton onto his lap gently.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" Someone calls out, earning a few cheers from other people.

Eventually, everyone manages a very bad excuse for a circle and the game begins.

"So Louis- Truth or dare?" Niall smirks, Louis silently glaring at him.

"Dare." Louis glares, crossing his arms.

"Take off your clothes- Aside from your boxers- And sit on Harry's lap." Niall smirks, leaning back against the couch.

"We're playing truth or dare not filming the intro to a porno." Zayn sighs, resting his head in his palm.

Louis hesitantly slips off his clothes and gently sits on Harry's lap.

"Better not move around to much." Liam laughs, a smug look on his face.

"My turn then I suppose?" Louis glares, unintentionally shifting a bit.

"I guess that's a yes then- So Ashwin- Truth or dare?" Louis says after a few seconds of silence.

"It's uh- Ashton and truth." Ashton mutters, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever Ashwin." Louis sighs, accidentally shifting again.

"Anyways- Truth. Okay yes- Hm. Have you and blondie fucked yet then?" Louis asks, raising an eyebrow.

Ashton parts his lips before turning to Luke who's just shrugging.

"Yeah." Ashton nods, turning back to Louis who is sexually frustrating the curly kid underneath him.

"Could you sit still?" Harry squeaks quietly from behind Louis.

Louis turns to Harry and apologizes before purposely grinding back against Harry.

"You little-" Harry begins but Louis stands up and pulls Harry up.

"I'm going to give Harry a blowjob- Have fun kids." Louis smiles, tugging an embarrased Harry out of the room and up the stairs.

"Finally." Niall sighs, high fiving Liam and Zayn before turning back to the group.

"Okay go Ashton- Your turn." Niall smiles, turning to Ashton and Luke.

"Truth or dare Luke?" Ashton turns to look at Luke.

"Dare?" Luke raises an eyebrow, parting his lips.

"Kiss me." Ashton smiles cheekily, winking at Luke.

Luke smiles and kisses Ashton gently.

---

lots of larry and lashton stuff yeey. :-)