seventeen

friday had quickly came around and we had all been in michaels room getting dressed. everything had been cleared with our nurses and we were free to go. 

after we got dressed, we all headed outside and met calums mum at the front. she smiled and shook each of our hands and then quickly signed us out.

we all rushed for her car, ashton clinging onto my hand as we ran down the hospital steps.

"were going to see all time low." calum mumbles, looking at the ground awkwardly.

"wE'RE GOING TO SEE ALL TIME LOW." he shrieks, waving his arms in the air like a little kid.

"it's not a big deal- just a concert. calm down cal." michael laughs, patting his back.

"JUST A CONCERT? THIS IS- UGH- DON'T EVEN SPEAK TO ME!" calum yells, crossing his arms and turning away from michael.

"well shit." calums mum sighs from the front of the car.

once we get to the concert, we get in our designated area and wait for them to come out and perform. after about ten minutes, all time low comes out on stage and alex gaskarths amazing voice fills the air.

he starts off with remembering sunday and as he's about to finish the last verse, ashton turns to me and says something i can't hear.

"what?" i try and yell over the screaming fans.

"i-" is all i hear before the screaming gets louder.

"i love you!" he yells, biting down on his bottom lip.

"i- i love you too." i mumble, stepping forward and pressing my lips to his.

when he pulls away, he smiles shyly and intertwines his fingers with mine and watches as alex gaskarth sings the last sentence to remembering sunday.

i smile and squeeze his hand lightly.

and instead of watching alex gaskarth, i watched ashton irwin. the most amazing and beautiful person i've ever laid eyes on.

---

to much fluff and it's so short kJDLJKSDFKJSDA ugh