nineteen

after the concert, we all piled into calums mums car and headed back to the hospital.

"that was great." i smiled, leaning back in my seat and looking around at my tired friends.

"what was great? the five minutes of the show you saw? as far as i know you and ashton made out almost the entire time." calum scoffed, him and michael sharing knowing glances.

ashtons cheeks turned pink and he placed his head in his hands.

"hey ash- don't hide your face- lukey won't be able to kiss it." michael smirks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"hey- maybe you should cover your face so it doesn't hurt so much when i punch you." i mumble, placing my hand on ashtons back.

"shots have been fired." calums mum chuckles from the front of the car.

ashton giggles and calums mum turns to look at us.

"see cal- i'm funny." she smiles, playfully smirking at him.

"just take us back to the hospital before i throw myself out of this car." calum groans, throwing his head back.

"ooh cal remember that time we passed that hot girl and you literally tried jumping out of the car to get her number? i had to get child locks after that!" she laughs, her eyes crinkling at the sides.

"mum- god shut up." he mumbles, putting his hands over his ears.

"oh remember when you fell down the stairs and landed on your grandma? you almost crushed the poor little lady." his mum sighed, pulling up infront of the hospital.

"thank you god." calum mumbled to the ceiling of the car as he hopped out of the car and ran for the hospital doors.

"thanks mrs. hood." ashton smiled, shaking her hand and following calum.

"be good to my boy clifford." she glared at mikey as we stepped out of the car.

"w-what?" michael stuttered, his cheeks turning pink.

"i saw you touching his bum- i'm not blind or stupid." she chuckled, rolling up the windows and pulling away.

i started laughing uncontrollably and michael just rolled his eyes and dragged me inside.

----

malum??

sorry all these updates are short and crappy  i'm having writers block and ughh :((