fifteen

[a/n: hey guys, this part of the story takes place a few days later, like three or four. anyways, this is my update for today since i'm going to the hospital later i dunno my sleep schedules messed up. anyways sorry i don't update much. also i'll be posting a long authors note after this xx- dani]

"lukeee-" ashton whined, tearing his gaze from the screen and staring up at me.

"what babe?" i mumble, keeping my eyes on the screen and running my hands through his curls.

"can we sneak out and go to a movie or go get ice cream?" he pleads, looking up at me with puppy eyes.

"jesus ash- don't do that." i mutter, looking away from him.

"do what?" he pouts, grabbing my face gently and turning it towards him.

"that." i sigh, shutting my eyes.

"do i look ugly?" he mumbles, twiddling with his thumbs.

"god no ash- you're beautiful just- your heads in my lap and that face- and this whole thing would be awkward." i say quickly, kissing his head reassuringly.

"so can we go get some ice cream?" he smiles shyly, looking up at me.

"course babe, lets go." i smile, pulling him off the bed and down towards the closet.

"lets just not almost die this time." he chuckles, patting my back.

"yeah- that sounds nice." i sigh, hopping out the window and offering ashton my hand.

he jumps down and i grab his hand.

"is it cool if i hold your hand?" i ask softly.

he nods and his cheeks turn pink.

i lace my fingers through his and we walk down the street to the familiar ice cream parlor.

"you two." the lady says, glaring at us as we walk through the door.

"oh hey." ashton smiles, obviously forgetting the past incident.

i slide into a booth and ashton sits across from me.

"what can i get you?" an older man smiles, pulling out a notebook.

"i'll have a strawberry sundae." ashton says softly, looking down at the table.

"i'll have the same." i smile, kicking at ashtons foot under the table.

i look over at him and he smirks, his gaze still on the table.

he kicks me quickly and i jump up and bang my knee on the table.

he scoffs and i smirk, kicking him back just as hard.

"asshole." he laughs, kicking me lightly.

i wrap my legs around his and lean over and kiss his nose.

"cheeky bastard." he smirks, leaning in and full on kissing me.

"uh- here's your food." the man says awkwardly, setting our food on the table and walking away.

"oops." ashton murmurs, a smirk finding its way onto his lips.

i chuckle and take a bite of my ice cream.

"oops." i mock, biting my lip.

after we were finished with our ice cream, we walked out of the shop hand in hand.

"this probably isn't the best way to ask- but will you go out with me?" i laugh, turning to face him.

"we kinda fucked and stuff so i figured we were a thing- but sure." he shrugs casually.

"great- okay." i smile, biting my lip.

my phone starts blinking in  my pocket and i answer it.

"hello?" i mumble.

"luke?"

"uh- who's this?"

"luke honey- it's your mom."

lukes mommy called on his date 

sucha cock block