twelve

I stayed silent, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Calum wanted me to come- But I wouldn't leave you.. He said Alfie had to be dragged out of her room by nurses. Can you imagine that Luke? Watching the one you love die right infront of you? You wanna know what made the whole thing worse? Her last words were I love you. You know how much pain that must've put Alfie through? Jesus- I'm gonna cry thinking about it." Ashton mumbles, hiding his eyes with his hands.

I move Ashtons hand away from his eyes and hold his hand in mine.

"Thank you- For not leaving me." I say softly, sniffling a little.

He looks down at our intertwined fingers and pulls his hand away.

"Please don't do that.." he sighs quietly, looking down at the floor.

"Jesus Ash." I mutter, looking away from him.

"I'm sorry." he mumbles.

"No you're not." 

"Why do you have to be so stubborn? I'm doing this for you!" he says with disbelief evident in his voice.

He stands up quickly and begins pacing back and forth again.

"Yeah- sure you are Ashton." I scoff, keeping my gaze on the wall.

"Stop it Luke." He cries, wiping at his eyes furiously.

"Stop what? Breathing? I'm sure you'd like that." I laugh dryly, looking down at the marble floor.

"Luke- stop please." He sobs quietly.

"Stop pretending you care about me Ashton- You're not that good of an actor." I sigh, looking down at my hands.

"Why won't you look at me? God dammit Luke, I care about you- I love you!" He yells, stomping out of the room and slamming the door.

I turn over and smash my face down into my pillow, my breathing speeding up quickly.

I start sobbing uncontrollably and after about an hour or so I stop crying and my eye lids become heavy.

so basically luke and ashton sort of like/love eachother?????? woah this is short sorry loves