Old Ghosts

(Warning this story contains rape read at own risk)

(Ten years ago)

"Bubby!" Nya yells running into the shop on her four year old legs to her brother. Kai was only seven, but he was making okay money with what he could and looked at Nya. "Yes sissy?" Kai asks his sister. "Somethings in the trash I think it's a ghost!" Nya whimpers scared. "A garbage ghost?" Kai asks curiously and confused. "Yeah your bwig and brave make it weave," Nya said pointing out the door and pouting her bottom lip. "Okay sissy," Kai said and grabbed a sword much too big for him. He went outside to the back and saw the trash can and something was defiantly in it. Nya stood behind Kai scared. Kai used the sword to knock over the can and out fell a boy. He was about Kai's age and looked like he lived on the streets. He also was very pale and ill with black hair and dark green eyes. He saw the sword and curled in a ball.

"I'm sorry please don't hurt me!" The boy pleads. Kai put the sword down and got closer poking the boy. "See sissy? It's not garbage ghost," Kai said and Nya didn't look quite convinced. The boy looked confused. "But he was in garbage," Nya reasons. "I was hungry I was seeing if you had food," The boy huffs. "Why don't your mummy and daddy give you food?" Kai asks. "Mummy gone and daddy hates me so I ran away," the boy huffs. Kai felt sorry for the boy so he stuck his hand out. "We don't have a mummy and daddy either, but shush it secret. You can have some of our food if you want?" Kai offers and the boy smiles. "What your name?" The boy asks. "Kai Smith what yours?" Kai asks. "Morro Viento," Morro said shaking the hand like the innocent child he is.

Few years later they are now fourteen

"Kai when's Morro gonna get back? I'm worried," Nya said to her brother closing up after a long day. "He's going to back soon don't worry," Kai said to his sister. As if on cue Morro came through the door and Nya ran over hugging him. "Hey little girly," Morro laughs ruffling her hair. "Morro what took you so long?" Nya asks. "I was up the mountains looking for something cool. And guess what?" Morro asks clearly excited. "What?" Kai asks humouring him. "The old man up there said he's going to teach me everything he knows in fighting! He says and can even stay there so you don't have to worry about me," Morro said. The siblings smiled. Morro was always welcomed to their home, but Morro never accepted unless it was a really cold winter night because he felt guilty or that he owed them. "That's great windy," Kai said using his nickname for Morro ever since he learned that his last name meant wind in Spanish. Morro smiles and blushes a little. Nya, being the little gremlin she is, goes and tripped Kai as he was putting away some dirty rags and he falls. Morro quickly rushed to grab him and grabs him in his arms as they were super close. "Umm hi?" Kai said blushing a bit in embarrassment and Morro smiles at being so close to Kai. "Hey Kai can I talk to you?" Morro asks. "Yeah totally," Kai said. "Alone," Morro looked at Nya. "What?" She pouts before leaving the room.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Kai asks. "Well I would...you know what?" Morro leaned in a captured Kai in a kiss. Kai was surprised this was his first kiss. He never thought of Morro as more than a good friend a brother even. He did have a bit of a crush though because Morro is kinda cute. Morro pulls back for air as Kai's just shocked. "I love you please will you be my boyfriend?" Morro asks. Kai took a moment to answer. Morro looked so desperate like he was craving approval and love beyond just friendship. Kai smiles. "Sure why not?" Kai asks and Morro hugs him kissing his face. "Thank you I love you so much," Morro kisses his lips again and Kai does his best to kiss back. What harm is it if he plays along just a little?

Two years later they are now sixteen

"And he said I'm destined to become the green ninja. Hear that? Your dating the soon to be green ninja," Morro brags to Kai as they sat at their meeting place after their respective days. They had been dating for two years and Kai had kinda started loosing interest in Morro. Morro was great at first and everything felt magical, but when Morro found out about the possibility he could be the green ninja he changed. He became more mean, he taunted Kai often, he made demeaning remarks, and he used his new found wind power with Kai often making their make out sessions last as long as possible even if Kai just really wasn't feeling like it or had something important to do for Nya.