PYAR TUNE KYA KIYA PART2

Continuation of last chapter....ppl kept saying they can't read the end so i divided it in 2 parts.
Wattpad sucks sometimes.
Have fun babies!!!
.
.
.

Sid- Time to make that post baby.
Sana- Tomorrow, first thing.

They were happy and that's all that matters!!!

*4 MONTHS*

The season of weird cravings was here and it was here to knock them down

Why them?

Because watching sana demand and ask all sorts of atrocious combinations was very hard for sidharth .

He would come home to be shocked and surprised by her new creations.

He did try to be supportive but that wasn't helpful at all.

It wasn't easy.
The woman was practically dipping bread in ketchup and spraying whipped cream from the nozzle directly into her mouth.

Sana is so much into spicy and sweet food these days.maybe her meals were mostly healthy but boring food.
So every time she snacks,all hell breaks loose.

For example right now, sana is trying to shove non roasted marshmallows.

Sid*smiling*Koi nahi cheen ke bhagega baby...aaram se kha.

Sana-Chup kr yar tu...ek toh sour bites,belts,gummies sb toh khtm hain..plz order kar na sidharth..phone de warna,main khud kar leti hun.

Sid- Nope,abhi i am doing something on the phone. Apna use karle.

Sana-Kyun?Tu kya kar raha hai.

Sid- Replying to people on our pregnancy posts and reading all the comments.

Sana-Meko toh saare bolre belly ka photo dikhao,selfie hi kyun lere ho.

Sid-Toh tu kyun ni kar ri post...stop posting only selfies na.

Sana- Next month,i want the bump to thoda aur bada...fir sundar lagega na.

Sidharth showed her the comments and likes that were pouring down on their post.

She looked at the post they made the day after the award shoot on sidharth's profile.