KISI KE HATH NA AAYEGA YE LADKA!!!

HEY BABIES...DO IMP.BATEN...
1.THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT SANA'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION....I WANTED TO SET THE SCENE BEFORE WE GET INTO THE REAL DEAL.

2.STORY BIRTHDAY KE BAAD FULL STALKER CENTERED HONE WALI HAI...TOH KOI RONA DHONA NAHI KAREGA...I WILL GIVE YOU A SWEET CHAPTER TO HOLD YOUR HORNY HORSES AND AFTER THAT IT WILL BE A WILD RIDE AND LAMBI CHALEGI YATRA....SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

BAKI BAS...I LOVE YOU HAI....PADH LO
.
.
.
Another chaotic day in the lives of shukla and gill.....both of them were really stressed about this stalker situation now.....it doesn't matter how much they try,this man slips out of their hands all the damn time.

Even today, two days away from sana's birthday sidharth is sulking in his car that was parked outside his shooting location, he was sulking because of all the plans he had to cancel that he created for her birthday.

Why is life testing him so much these days....why on earth can't this be happening to someone else.

He looked up and started talking telepathically to god
"Main kya karun...aap hi batao...na toh ye aadmi pkda jaa raha hai,na hum ye kisi ko suna skte hain aur ab sana ka bday bhi compromise ho raha hai....kya karun aap hi bta do"?

Sid recieved an email and opened it.

Great..ofcourse the goa plan was cancelled now.
He sent them a reply back to cancel the tickets for their flight to Goa.

He wanted to make her birthday a memorable one.....he booked everything from a beach house to the band...wow this sucks more than the stalker threat itself.

He ignited the engine and started his drive back home with lots of questions and very less solutions in his mind.
On the way to home,sidharth kept remembering how the investigation went down the last time the iphone incident happened

*FLASHBACK*
Sidharth has just put sana down to sleep....yahi toh karte rehna hai bas,phle ye mujhe smbhale...fir main isey...why can't we catch a break yar.

Sid looked at sleeping sana and saw that her face was still contorted and she was not looking relaxed.
Sid hated that she was feeling unsafe.
He had switched off that phone and kept it back in the box.

"Kal hi isko leke jaunga and i will get the purchase receipt or detail tracing done anyhow"

He kissed sana and she purred in her sleep.
Sidharth kept rubbing his thumb on her forehead until all the lines cleared and then he kissed her forehead.

Sid whispered in her ear...
"I promise i will not let anything bad happen to you....you know before i agreed i had these strong romantic feelings for you i always promised myself that even if you end up with someone else, protecting you will be my first priority...i love you more and more every passing day and just the thought of someone harming you irks me....

I know meri ye aadat pagalon jaisi hai k tum jab so jati ho main tb tumse baat karta hun...par bahut baar tumhare sawal mere jawabon ko bigaad dete hain....he paused for a second and looked at her again...
You don't know it yet but i am gonna marry you someday....a big fkn rock on your finger and a crazy ceremony that people will remember forever...i was never the kind of person to think about all this stuff but you changed me so much darling....bahut kaam hain abhi i know,par i just want you to know k i am sure you are the one and i will do whatever necessary to keep this love growing....sleep safe my love goodnight"

Sidharth switched the lights off and slept hugging her so tight that there was not even air passing between them right now.

He woke up next mrng still a bit rattled from last night's event.
He kissed her forehead and left her in the bedroom to call his needful contacts.