BOL TOH DIYA...AB KARENGE KAISE?

I won the first round,i mean along with 5 other writers.

You guys can check the result if you want.Its posted on my profile.

Congratulations to you all and the winning writers as well 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Its the final theme now...i will announce on my profile when will i post the os.
Just wanted to thank you all for giving me so much love.I am grateful!
You guys really make me happy🤗

Happy reading babies!
.
.
.

The D day is here...its evening and sana and sidharth are freaking the fuck out about the movie response.

They were hearing about news and social media responses and everyone was kind. Ofcourse there were few critics and little bit of haters like there always are but if you think about it who doesn't gets them.

Its a wild chase trying to get everyone to be happy with something..unless you're a pizza.

Sidharth was happy with the response till now and mom and sister were in the premiere so they and shehbaaz had already wished them...you know family will always support you no matter what.

They were not watching it themselves...family was informing them.

But as the day was setting,the time for reviews was coming and despite sidharth's all efforts...sana was a nervous wreck and she is not letting him switch his phone on to see what the hell is going on.

Sana was in the washroom clutching her phone like her life depended on it.

Sid was banging the door
"Shehnaaz pregnancy test nahi hai yar....movie release hui hai...bathroom mein chupke kon nervous hota hai..bahar aa plz...sath milke nervous honge baby...we will have a panic attack together...goals"

He kept laughing at her stupid reactions.

Sana-Main ni aa ri....haye dham dham ho ra hai sar mein mere....i feel like i am dying.

Sid-Wtf,I am about to die too ..i mean meri bhi toh movie hai.

Sana-Sidharth yar...tu irritate kr ra hai mujhe bina mtlb ka.

Sid-Ooh khudgarz ldki .....movie bhi meri hai aur tu bhi...apna muh leke bahar aaja warna i swear i will call mom and tell her that you hate her khichdi aur bas unko maska lgane k liye achi hai bolti rehti ho.

He laughed.

Sana-Sidharth you are blackmailing me...really??? Narak mein jayega.

Sid-Tere sath rehke na uski bhi practice hogyi hai....aaja ab chup chap bahar.

Sana-So you are blackmailing me?

Sid-Han this brown male is blackmailing you,so now get that fine ass here and sit with me as we watch the reviews in few minutes from now.

Sana came outside and sidharth patted the seat next to him.She obliged.

They joined hands and kept both their phones on the table.

Sid-Now i know how raj felt when Howard went into space.

Sana-Sidharth, Bernadette was his wife,usko zyada feel hua hoga na.

Sid-Nope...Raj and him were more close.

Sana-Ispe hi ld lete par abhi aur bhi zaruri kaam hai....chup karke udr dekh.

Sid-Ek confession hai.

Sana-Is time?Hamesha ka hai tera by God.Jab kuch imp.ho teko kuch fuddu sa yaad aa jata hai.

Sid-Kabhi ni hua aisa theek hai...aur tu koi antaryami nahi hai jo phle hi pta ho.

Sana-Acha bhool gya kitne prediction sahi hue hain mere.

 ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें