TU KON HAI TERA NAAM HAI KYA...SEETA BHI YAHAN BADNAAM HUI!

First thing first...look at this gif i made out of all their pictures from the scene jahan se hum sabki barbaadiyan shuru hui thi.

(ONLY 12 FOLLOWERS REMAINING FOR THE SURPRISE)

This is the first part of the journey back to India and it will contain all that's happened a day before the departure day.
Next we will have,the night and the flight back to India...wanted to make it all in one..but the pain is killing me and i cannot write much with voice command...it sucks when it comes to hindi So enjoy it in parts.

Happy reading babies!!!
.
.
.

Sana was right now in the shower and sid was still sleeping.
He is leaving for India tonight....yup you read that right...He...alone...not with sana or baaz or kiran,Jahanpanah was going to go all by himself because of his so called "PEOPLE WILL KNOW WE WERE TOGETHER IN US THING"

Na,na...abhi kahan gussa kar rahe ho gaaliyan dena..lekin phle suno k sana ko ye btaya kaise gya!Fir milke gussa karenge.....jao jao..flashback mein jao!

(The entire chapter is in flashback coz i wanted to make one chapter long enough to send them back to india..but the pain in my hand is not allowing me to write much so i am breaking this down in two chapters)

*Flashback*

It was the next day and Sana was in the kitchen trying to make something for herself while sid was still asleep. Even though he was half asleep, he was looking for Shehnaaz and shouting her name to come back to bed.

But Sana was adamant on cooking some breakfast for herself and she was not going to go inside before she does that. It was after she was done cooking her breakfast that she decided to grab the plate and go inside the bedroom to see what Sidharth's deal was and why he was shouting her name like a maniac.

When she went inside she saw him face flat on the bed and he was calling her continuously still, without even looking at his side where she was currently standing. She wanted to see how long will he keep this going on.So she tiptoed towards the bed and sat there with the plate in hand and to her surprise for next 15 minutes Siddharth kept shouting her name.
"Sana......Sana.......Sana"and paid no attention to her sitting right beside him.

Sana could not control anymore and she started laughing.Of course it was funny to see him shouting her name when she was right next to him.

When sana was done laughing her guts out, she said to him.
"Saare sur galat they baby...ek bhi sur sahi nahi tha tera..ache se gaata toh bta bhi deti k yahin hun"

Sidharth gestured her to keep the plate to her side and come closer.She took a bite and did exactly what she was told.

He pulled her close and kissed the side of her mouth.
"Yummy....kya bnaya hai..it tastes good"
Sana smacked him and tried to get up....uthne de na sidharth...m hungry.

Sid was happy that her appetite was working up again so he did just that.

Sana took the plate in her lap and played a video on her phone to watch alongside eating,while sid just kept staring at her face.

She was still not back in her proper form and that was bothering sid a lot....she was playfull however but still that charm she possesses ,it was missing.

Sid saw how focused she looked and saw her watching some punjabi music video and decided to tease her a bit.

Sid-Baby...punjabiyon ka kya problem hai???

Sana paused the video-Kya?

Sid-Matlab girlfriend kuch mang ri hai toh dedo...ispe gaana bnane ki kya zarurat hai?