KAR HAR MAIDAAN FATEH!!!

Not really in a great zone mentally. I apologize for not interacting the way i used to....it will get better i know but until then plz bear with me...i love you guys.

Just wanted to put it out there that you can talk to me whenever about anything that is bothering you.My inbox is a no judgement zone.
Please if there is anything bothering you,i am here to listen🤗

Don't ever feel like no one would understand.Talk to someone and you might feel better❤

This is a filler chapter...i wanted them to talk about their issues in this only.

Happy reading babies🤗
.
.
.

Promotions or death???
If you will ask any of the Bollywood actors they will all say...death.

The promotions drain you more than the shooting does and both sidharth and sana were feeling super exhausted.

Sana was promoting the movie in Delhi and sidharth was in Bangalore right now.

They both knew they will barely get the time to be together before this movie releases.

They only had 4 or 5 promoting events together and they were flying solo for rest of them.

It was a good thing they decided to get all the important discussions out of the way and were now mentally in a great place.

Sidharth remembers how after him going public...all the media wanted to interview them together and how they had successfully avoided it.
Well for the movie they had to be together and it was inevitable but let's just say...before that he made them.chase after him like crazy.

He laughs even today when he tries to remember what happened the morning after he posted that picture to make it official with sana.

*Flashback*

They had breakfast together and bathed and got ready to later go out.

Right now....Sana was sitting with sidharth and they both kept scrolling and laughing at the internet gone crazy.

Sid-Bola tha na...tufaan aayega...dekh aagya.

Sana-Had hai teri....ab main kya karun ye bta...hum toh ye sath mein karne wale they na.

Sid-Wo bhi soch liya...ek kaam karte hain....sham ko dono same picture upload karte hain with exactly same caption...ispe respond mat karna na..ye bb ki hai...let's upload a personal one...hamari baat bhi poori ho jayegi and it will be certain to those jinko ye PR stunt lg raha hai.

Sana liked the idea...she was about to ask him which picture should they post next but her phone rang and she picked it up.

Hello...han kaushal...speaker?Ruk acha.

She pressed the button and he was on speaker now.

Kaushal-Sidharth shehnaaz, phle toh congratulations for the official announcement.

Sid-Thanks man.

Kaushal-And now.....wtf is wrong with you sidharth?Tujhe mza aata hai na meri band bjane mein...pta ni kahan kahan statement de diya k yes she is single and ek raat mein tune waqt bdl diya...jazbaat bdl diye..haalat bdl diye...main kaise handle karunga ab???

They both kept their hands on their mouth and suppressed laughing

Sana-Yar isne akele hi kar diya...maine socha tha sath mein karenge.

Kaushal-sana tumne isme bhi hurt hone ka mudda dhoondh liya?Wah.

Sid*laughing*Han bhai iska ultimate talent hai ye.