AJNABEE KON HO TUM?

(I HAVE GIVEN YOU HINTS IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS AS WELL BUT THEY WERE REALLY SUBTLE..SO WHEN I WILL REVEAL THEM IN COMING CHAPTERS DO NOT LOSE YOUR MARBLES OKAY....I WILL GIVE YOU GUYS THE CHAPTER'S NAME AS WELL WHERE I GAVE YOU THE HINTS I WILL BE MENTIONING..THEY WERE SLIGHT...BUT STILL THERE....CONTINUE NOW)
HAPPY READING!!!

.
.
.

This is for sidharth and sanam❤... R.I.P beautiful souls!

First thing first...go and watch baby's trailer.....i can't wait to see her in punjabi swag again 😍

.
.
.

It was afternoon and sana was unconscious on the bed.
Her arms and feet were tied to the adjacent sides of the bed.

She had a wound on her forehead and her nails were broken...probably from fighting the one that came in to take her away.

The stalker came inside...saw her face and went near her and kissed it.
"Kitna soyegi meri jaan...uth na..dekh tereliye kitne gifts rakhen hain...india se yahan aane ka ek tu hi toh reason hai merA....plz uth na...mujhse baat kar...tenu vekhn layi kinni mehnat kitti ae main"

He touched her forehead and saw the wound.

That made him mad and he ran back upstairs to scold the one responsible for it.

The girl was sitting on his sofa...he ran towards her and slapped her face .

"Kaha tha na pyar se leke aana...chot kaise aai usey"???

The girl was shocked but she recovered quickly
"Toh kya karti....jungli billi hai wo...control mein nahi aa ri thi....pta hai kitni mushkil se usko drag karke car tak laaya hai...don't fkn touch me again...smj aaya.."

He shouted "Agar hotel mein kisi ko bhi tumhari shakal yaad hui toh hum dono musibat mein pd skte hain"

The girl smirked and said-Kaise hogi...i entered like myself but left looking like her....agar by chance glti se koi camera hume capture kar bhi gya hoga tb bhi main itni different lg rahi houngi you can never identify me on that basis.

Pichle 1 hafte se practice kiya hai...don't worry nothing will happen.

You just plan to take this bitch away from here to wherever you plan on keeping her and let me have my prize.

The man made an annoyed face and said
"Yea ofcourse...fuck all of this...tera prize mil toh gya tujhe...meri trophy mere paas hai...tu apni wali k sath jo marzi kar i don't give a fuck...just don't contact me again and again"

The girl nodded and said
"Yea idgaf ek baar bas ye sure ho jaye k police involve nahi hogi...i will get mine and you can do wherever we want".

The guy replied "Police involve nahi karega.....he is fkn image conscious....wo mrega tb bhi media ya police ko pta ni lgne dega".

They both laughed and cheered the drinks in their hands.

.
.
.
Sidharth was tapping his foot impatiently on the floor while baaz was constantly trying a number.

He turned towards sid and said
"Bhai sun yar....no. nahi lg ra hai..tu ruk thoda"

Sid-Kitna rukun yar dopahar ho gyi hai....i need answers shehbaaz aaj raat ki flights thi hamari...mom ko kya bolunga kyun nahi aaye.

Baaz -Janta hun bhai lekin ye koi solution thodi hai...rajeev aa jayega ruk ja.

Sid was about to lose his goddamn mind when James came inside and locked the door.

 ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें