EPILOUGE-PART 2

Sana and sidharth were getting ready for a celebration,while noor was peacefully sleeping at her dadi's place.

Sana-Late ho jayega,hai na.

Sid-Lgta toh hai.

Sana-Noor ko le lenge aate ke sath hi.

Sid-So ri hogi toh kyun disturb karna hai tumne usko darling,waise bhi kal hamara off hai,let her sleep.

Oh yes,noor was about to turn 3 and sidnaaz were savoring every moment with her before she grows up and stops mispronouncing the words in short sentences she started to speak.

It was so cute,everytime she would say something different they will record it and keep it with them to send it to everyone they know.

Infact few days back,when sana asked her what she wants to be for her 3rd birthday and something funny happened.

*Flashback*

Sana-Kya chhaiye mere sundar bacche ko for the birthday?

Noor was playing with the colours,looked at sana and replied with a straight face.
"A penis"

Imagine sidharth's face when he heard that.
Both of them were so restless and kept asking her
"Laddoo,ye kahan se suna"??

Noor-Daada.

Sid*freaking out*No no no...noor papa ne kab sikhaya aapko ye beta.

Sana-Dekh le....ab kaise bolen isko k kyun nahi bolna hota ye sb?Haye rabba bezatti ka ghar...kisi bde ke saamne bol degi kya karenge?

Sid-Tu ruk na yaar.

"Champ,kya chahiye wapis btana"

Noor- A penis daada.

Sana-Haye mujhe pta tha ek din ye din dekhna pdega,lekin itni jldi.
Haye rabba mainu chak le.

Sid-Oh drame ki dukan,can you plz wait before you go mad.

Sana-Kya rukna hai?Meri ldki ko ldka bnna hai?😭...teri glti hai saari jb dekho isko champ champ bulata rehta tha,aur wo transformer aur cars...confuse hogyi bechari.

Sid-Ruko sana.

Sid-Noor,papa ko dikhaoge aap kya chahiye aapko.

Come on.

Noor held his finger and they walked into her nursery to only stand where a poster of Jasmine from Alladin was ,she was in her princess attire.

She touched it and said
"A penis papa"

Sid laughed and picked her up in his arms
"Ofcourse we will get you a penis baby,i promise"😂

He went outside and said to sana
"You were right...usne seekha mujhse hi hai"

Sana-Pta tha mujhe.

Sid-Han kyunki main usey yeh bhi bulata hun.

Sana-Tu hamare bacche ko penis bulata hai?Wtf stf sidharth.

Sid-Nahi be gadhi...princess bulata hun
She can't say the word princess....bechari princess kehne ki koshish kar ri hai.

Sana laughed and was so relieved.

Sana-Shukar hai uparwale,warna main to soch ri thi youtube pe search karun k kya karna chahiye.

Sid-Tere DIY ne dimag khrab kar diya hai mera...plz ye sb bnd kar acha.

And they continued the banter ofcourse but with one less worry of their 2 yr old asking for penis for her birthday.😂
.
.
.

They left for the party after saying goodbye to the sleepy baby and ofcourse mom,to let her know that they will greet them in the morning now,because there is no telling when the party will be over.