KYA SE KYA HOGAYE...DEKHTE DEKHTE!

Disclaimer- "THIS IS A FICTION...THE CHARACTERS ACTING EXTREME IS NOWHERE MY PERCEPTION OF THEM IN REAL LIFE ....I JUST MAKE THEM ACT ACCORDING TO MY STORY AND TRY TO KEEP THEIR ESSENCE ALIVE FOR YOU....TRY NOT TO GO TOO DEEP PLEASE"

HAPPY READING!!!!
.
.
.

The day when they will leave...well yea they...Sid was gonna board his flight from SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT and Sana and the gang was supposed to head LOS ANGELES'S INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

His flight was 5 hrs earlier to sana.....so to simplify what it means....sana will be home around 11 o'clock morning while sid will be home early like late 5 o'clock or so.

Anyways...ever since shehbaaz and kiran came back from their stupid waterpark trip,they are hogging all of Sana's time by showing her 800 selfies in literally the same pose...and now it was getting on her nerves.

Kiran wanted her opinion on which one to post...."Di bolo na yar....kedi post kran"???

What kiran was oblivious to,was sana was getting upset because of it.
The more she talked about posting their pictures or tikktokk ,and when they went anywhere literally without giving it another thought....sana was envious of what they had.

She wanted it for her and sid,and can you really blame her though....she is a young girl only in the second serious relationship of her life...there is so much she wants to do..even though she understands she is a celebrity and there will always be somethings she will never be able to do..like walking randomly on the road or eating pani puri on the road side...par kuch toh reham ho.

She randomly picked a picture and said
"Ye kar le achi lg ri"

Sana went inside her room and saw sidharth on laptop typing something away in a frenzy,after he was done,he informed her about something.

"Baby...James wanted to know our decision, mtlb tumhara decision...raat ko nikal.rahe hain..jo karna hai din mein hi karna hai"

Sana sat a bit nearer to him and said
"Karna wahi jo socha hai,police complaint nahi hogi sidharth...find him the best mental institution, Ashish bhai ko bol denge wo usko admit kra denge..baki uske parents dekh lenge"

Sid -Ek sec...uske parents ko btana hai ye sb?

Sana*deep thoughts*Bilkul...meri usko jail na bhejne ki wjh dimag mein bilkul clear hai par iska mtlb ye nahi hai k maine usko maaf kar diya ya main usko khule haathon se accept kar ri hun....galat cheez toh galat hi hai"

Sid-Toh glti ki toh saza bhi hoti hai na.

Sana-Jiski zindagi apne aap mein narak ho..usko kahin aur kaid karne ki kya zarurat hai bebu.....apni apni baat hai maine jhela hai main janti hun..bebasi insan se bahut kuch krati hai.

Log toh ek min.mein keh dete hain ye galat hai..shehnaaz ko apni self respect rakhni chahiye...par jab andar se dil cheekhen maarta hai na tb bnda alag hi jgh hota hai.

Sid held her hand-Tu abhi bhi kal wali chezon ke bare mein soch rahi hai na.

Sana pecked his cheek and said
"Mera dimag aaj kal off hota hi kaha hai..par i promise hurt hoke nahi soch rahi..bas aise hi thoda life ke hisab kitab dekh ri thi"

Sid-Wah...itni bdi kab ho gyi tu hisab kitab dekh ri hai life ke.

Sana laid down on the bed and gestured for him to cuddle her.

Sid was by her side at once and cuddled her closer.

Sana was humming something while playing with his fingers.

Sid was contented and happy with her being relaxed and in his arms.

Kabhi kabhi life mein hum choti choti chezon ko bhi for granted le lete hain.