IZZAT KA FALUDA HO GAYA😜

This will be the last chapter in realistic setting...after this we are taking a leap...so get ready to jump in the fiction children.
Happy reading!

Like a modern plague....corona is now a global domination.People can't even move out for a walk...no meeting anyone, no outings no hangouts.

For somebody like sidharth it was a gift,not the virus but the stay at home order.

He loved the fact that no one is going to bother him for few days and lord knows he needed some time to himself.

But Shehnaz....my god...as soon as the curfew was announced and it said no going out...she went crazy and started calling everyone she knows to tell them how much this sucks...sid was just looking at her overdramatic expressions on the phone while he just stared at her face.

Why can't she just relax and have a good time...she needed rest more than he does..then what is happening?

Sana slammed the phone and kept her head in his lap...sid was babying her and asked
"Kya hua darling...i thought you will be happy its just the two of us"

Sana-Yar sidharth uski toh khushi mujhe bhi hai par ab kisi se mil bhi ni sakte...ajeeb sa feel ho ra hai...abhi toh bahar nikli thi main.

Sid-acha..baby ko ghoomne ni mila isliye you are worried?

Don't worry baby hum pkka ghoomne chalenge after we are done with our projects i promise.

Sana smiled halfheartedly and hid her face in his lap....she snuggled in like a kitten wanting attention.

Sidharth sensed something else bothering her...he picked her face up and made her look at him and asked lovingly
"Kuch aur baat hai sana,tu sad hai...bta na kya hua"?

Sana*on the verge of tears* mummy papa se bhi milna tha sidharth...miss kar ri hun bahut zyada...dadi ki bhi bahut yaad aa ri hai...shehbaaz bhi toh alag hai na.

Sid-Toh usko toh idr bula skte hain na darling...tu bol main bhejun gaadi uske liye...tu bol meko.

Sana was blessed to have him worry so much for her
She held his hand and said
"Wo maine bhi socha...par ye soch k agar idr se wapis ni jaane diya toh saala humara romance toh gya tel lene hai na"

Sid laughed at this....mtlb sad hai par tedha dimag abhi bhi on hai tera.

Kya chahti hai chal bta...bas sad mat ho plz...nahi acha lgta mujhe.

Sana hugged him and said
"Main tujhe chahti hun bas...tu hug kar thodi der...i will be fine"

Sana was blessed to have him in her life......but she was not only sad because she was missing mom and dad.
I think people don't realize that she lost so much interaction because of that show....she still hasn't gone out for a public appearance and the only meet she was going to be a part of was cancelled.
Every interaction was cancelled and she was not allowed to be online because of constant assumptions...
Fame comes at a price and she hated feeling that way

(Honestly if you really are a lover of their relationship for fuck sakes don't bother them with comments like marry each other...where are you?oh look same light,same bed blah blah...khushi hoti hogi apne tak rakh lo yar....meri gudiya online nahi aa ri hai jabke wo totally free hai....i hope people give them much needed space...i wanna see her playing with songs in stories and doing random stuff...lord plz🤞)

Sid cannot understand how it feels...infact introverts don't get it.
Sid has simple concept...less ppl less problem but the way this punjabi pataka was raised it was more like
"MORE PPL MORE FUN"

Poles apart but inseparable..this would be their best description.

Sana cuddled him for a while and after a long time when she was feeling less like crap...she decided to keep busy with the man.