KHUD HI PAGAL KARTE HO...FIR KEHTE HO PAGAL HAI❤

Sana woke up with sidharth peppering kisses on her.
She smiled and he whispered-
"Rise and shine,sleeping beauty....hum paunch gye hain"

Sana*cuddling closer*Change ni karna maine....track pants mein chal skte hain na.

Sid-Bilkul,ghar jaa rahe hain baby...koi tnsn nahi hai.

Sana was too sleepy to ask him,what does ghar mean???

She brushed and splashed some water on her face ....And on cue the announcement of landing happened.

Sidharth stood up and gestured the staff to get the luggage off the flight.

Sidharth made sana come out with her entire luggage and they waved goodbye to all of them.

Sana saw the sun shining brightly....hmmm...poori raat ude hain na hum...dekh subah ho gyi hai.

Sid smiled and called the car where they standing and after a while,they drove to their destination.

On the way sana was shocked to see the people around...saari neend ud gyi...

"Haye amma.....hum goa mein hai kya sidharth?????itne angrez maine last time Australia mein dekhey they"???

Sid gestured her to lower her voice down...
"Poori raat ud k kya punjab se goa paunchnege....gadhi....aur 17 ghante se flight mein they hum...neend se jago madam"

Sana-Kitni pi thi maine yar...mujhe kuch smj ni aaraha...ruk phone dekhun..

She switched her phone on and waited for it come alive,but before she could check it out.
Sid said
"Thank you so much man"

Chalo...madam....utro.

The driver helped them with the luggage and they entered a beautiful house together.

Sana-Oye kiska ghar hai ye???

Sid-For some days hamara....i wanted to try BNB for the first time...toh i booked the house...i know tujhe hotels pasand nahi hain....toh maine house book kar liya...acha hai na.

Sana-Acha....haye...this is the best....hum hain kahan???

Sana looked around and grabbed her phone..but sidharth beat her to it.

"YAAD HAI MAINE KAHA THA K TUJHE SUPERPOWER GIFT KARUNGA.....PHONE SET KIYA HAI TERA DEKH..."

Sana looked at the screen and saw the time...oh it is morning....hmm what else???

Sidharth kya dekhun???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY.

Sana-Belated baby...par dekhun kya?

Sid-Belated???Nahi baby....I stopped the time for you..look at the date.

Sana saw the date and it said 27TH......what????how????

Sidharth phone mein date change karne se kya bday hogya. ..tu bhi na baby......ek min.oooyyyeeeeeeeee Ye malibu kya dikha raha hai???.

Malibu toh wohi jgh hai na jahan Jack rehta hai titanic wala...or miley cyrus or Ellen aur....haye rabba nahi...bakwas kar raha hai....ruk...

She ran outside to see if he was bluffing...but on god he was not....They were in a beach house....A MALIBU FKN BEACH HOUSE.

A MALIBU FKN BEACH HOUSE