NAYA SAAL.... PURANE HAAL🤦‍♀️

So our favourite couple is now on the verge of having another new year together and this year they are going to celebrate it with their families instead of friends.

Sana has called her mom and dad to shehbaaz's flat and planned with sid to take his mom and sister out along with her family so that all of them can enjoy and welcome the new year in peace...but as we have learned so far...mumbai and punjab combined means all sorts of drama...so let's find out what happened when they tried to welcome the next year and when i say tried...i really mean it😋.Happy reading!!!
.
.
.

Sidharth was on his phone with his team, to ask them about his schedule so that he can make new year plans with his and sana's family.

Shehnaaz family was also coming to Mumbai and he wanted their first celebration together to be absolutely perfect.

It was extra pressure on him to make sure he does everything perfectly, while sana on the other hand was just sitting and relaxing.She was so used to being with his family... this was no big deal for her.

She kept chewing gum and making snapchats with weird filters on her face..... she was looking at sid moving from one place to another and when she saw his face she couldn't help but laugh.

Sid was super annoyed at her. What the hell is wrong with her why can't she take this more seriously??

He wanted everything to go right and for that he needed her cooperation.He wanted her to not embarrass him in front of her family,she does that a lot.He can give 100 examples of it....

For example she has this weird habit of discussing his past relationships every time more than 3 people gather around and embarrass the life out of him.
Although when they do it together to someone else,,,sid enjoys it and is more than happy to join in, but he hates when he is the target.

He don't even wanna imagine the fact that if she does that a lot with his mum and sister what will she do to him when her own family arrives.
Looks like these punjabis are going to drive him mad.
He was not wrong in being stressful...it is also imp.that the two families like each other as well.
I mean,he read it in a novel once that in india its not only the girl who marries the boy....the girl's family has to marry boy's family as well.
(Personally..chetan bhagat as a writer...not a fan)

He wanted everything to go great.
His family has already accepted sana ,it was his turn now.
Sidharth has heard so many stories about the judgmental aunties and masis in her family.

He knew he can't make everyone like him but mom dad had to...they respect him a lot already yes but that family wala comfort like sana had with his mom was not there....a lot was riding on this and this girl didn't give a fuck.

He looked at sana after disconnecting the call and said
"Tu meri dushman hai kya?kbse keh ra hun k bta de...konsa hotel book karun..mom dad ko kya psnd aayega par tu faltu baat hi kar ri hai kbse..bol na sana"

Sana*smiling*mummy papa ko psnd hai chule ki roti aur tandoori murga...ja leke aa chula .....abey nonsense aadmi...mummy papa ko tu psnd hai..aise kya kar raha hai jaise main teri mom se milne se phle kar ri thi...wo family round mein.

Sid-Chup be...gadhi...bta na sana....shebaaz k wahan hi party arrange karun ya fir bahar jana hai kahin??

Sana-Dinner karne k liye bahar chalenge mummy meri zyada log dekh ke attack se na mar jaye...tujhe pta ni hai unka...bdi sharmati hai wo.

Sid smiled remembering the only time he met her and she was so sweet to him...and ofcourse hamare sbse fav.papa gill se toh wo milta rehta hai bahut, jab bhi wo mumbai aate hain...sidharth se zarur milte hain...par aise formally dono families kabhi sath mein nahi aayi hain.

 ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें