INTRODUCTION

Welcome babies!!!
Before you dive into a journey of their lifetime, there is something i wanted to make clear!!!

Two things you will never find in this book..so i am saving you the trouble of reading it further.

1.Hope for sana to be portrayed as a victim all the time and not expect her to be bold...if you can't fathom a woman's growth with a man that is supportive,it actually says a lot about you as a person..i think.

2.Sidharth to be always the one to save her and responsible for all the misunderstandings ,while sana cries and he apologizes and consoles her.

Always being the key word here!!!

If at any point you feel they are not behaving like their usual self,its because they are not the real ones,they are just based on the real ones,hence the progress of both their characters in the story will alter their behavior as well.

This story is basically my take on relationships and certain aspects of live via a couple i can relate to the most,not because they were perfect but because they were real.

So I've tried to keep their relationship less dramatic more real romance wise.

(If you are into romance more and real relationship things less...i am sorry in advance you are in the wrong place🙏)

I hope all of you enjoy it reading as much as i enjoyed writing it.

And all i request is to vote and comment at as many chapters as you can,so that i can keep reliving the journey through you!!!

Thankyou and i hope while you read this, you will find a friend who might be deeply flawed but owns them on her head like a crown!!!!!

Bye babies!!!!

 ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें