MUBARAK HO...SIDNAAZ HUE HAIN 😍

I hope you liked the introduction to the new story...isko end karenge fir wahan ka update schedule bhi set kar denge...par filhal to ye kaafi chalega...so don't worry about it okay😘!!!!
Happy reading babies!
.
.
.

Sana was still in some dream sequence, she cannot believe he did that...itna khush kabhi mehsoos hi nahi kiya usne...kamal ki cheez hai pyar...aapko har khushi ke baad lgta hai bas ye best hai isse zyada kya hoga ...lekin har baar aisa kuch ho jata hai jo aapko firse ye sochne pe majboor karde k kya iske baad bhi kuch aur aayega?

Will this ever stop feeling this way.God she hopes not.

Sana was still dazed while they reached mohali, near her flat .

Sid went to the other side of the car to open her door for her and sana felt like she was 16 again.

She blushed and while baaz and the driver unloaded everything, sidnaaz went inside the house.

They both went into the bedroom and plopped on the bed.

Sid kissed her and they hugged each other.They were about to talk about something when shehbaaz entered with entire luggage and driver shortly following him with the rest of it.

He kept the entire luggage in the centre of the living room and paid the driver.

Meanwhile in the bedroom sidnaaz were talking.

Sid-Baby...fridge is stocked, breakfast krke rest krna hai toh bhi chalega...baki jet lag hai toh sone ka toh kuch din sawal hi ni bnta hai.

Sana kissed him again and whispered
"Thank you so much,i love you"

Sid kissed her and they hugged each other.They were about to talk some more when shehbaaz entered with a knock.

Shehbaaz was feeling dizzy so he announced that he needed to sleep coz his head was spinning. He wished both of them good night in broad daylight like you normally do and went straight to his room and locked the door to sleep or whatever really doesn't matter.

Sana was anxious to know how all of a sudden,sid was so bold about being seen with her,i mean ek raat mein morals nahi decision bdlte hain aur privacy ka reason sid ke principles se juda tha...so naturally sana wanted to know k ho kya raha hai.

She aksed,"baby...ye hua kaise wo bta....fir breakfast karenge sath"

Sid sat in a comfortable position and started narrating how all of this happened and what is the present situation.

*Flashback*
Sid was in the flight thinking about everything he talked about with sana before boarding the flight.He couldn't help but think about the whole not flying together situation and wonder if he was in the wrong in trying to protect her...i mean his reasons are clear but what if he was not able to understand why sana kept linking this with her insecurities,like she said that thing about standards....da fuck is up with that.....they both earn quite a lot of money...then where was this standard thing coming from?Perhaps she had let the haters get to her again.

He was thinking about her constantly in his flight and couldn't even sleep.Sidharth was about to watch a movie when all of a sudden he heard a couple who was sitting in front of him....bickering about something....the girl seems pissed while the boy was constantly trying to make her understand something .

Sidharth started to relate to the scene and was amused at how he and sana might also look the same to other people.

The girl was dramatically telling him something and when it raised to a point where an old man shushed them...the girl said something and stomped away from the guy.