SANA KA UDA FUSE AUR SIDHARTH KA NIKLA JULOOS

Hey babies....something cute to help you guy's sleep.
I expect a thank you though for thinking about your lonely asses so much😘
Here you go....just a random one.

Tomorrow is the big day ,the day they are going to watch their song getting launched and be a huge hit together.

Don't for a second think these past 2 days have been easy for them.
You must be thinking why?

Let me tell you...you guys remember how sana like the woodhead she is..posted a boomerang while sid made breakfast for her..yea wahi.
SNIT went mad and it took them more or less 2 hrs.to confirm the bed panels in the boomerang.... they matched the bed fucking panels..

Uparwale kuch to reham kar yar...
Sana was still breathing fine but sidharth oh god...he got so worried.

Sana...mom ne dekha tha?
this is not my apartment wala bed ....oh god...now Twitter must be going crazy...
I am sure abhi tak sab jgh ek hi cheez hogi
"What is this behavior shuklaji"

Poor man almost had a heart attack... it was sana who calmed him down by giving him her genius logics like

Tu pagal hai....main kitna kuch upload karti hun tere naam pe....tu chup reh lena na yar....jaise hamesha karta hai...
"PATLI GALI SE NIKALTA HAI HAMESHA"

Sid was so not convinced but sana always founds a way to distract him.

She texted kushal to call sidharth right now and tell him they all need to meet in a nearby hotel or somewhere its safe to stay for the night so that she can have some fun before the song releases and obviously before everything locks down.

And like she ordered in few minutes Kushal called Sidharth. Sidharth picked up the call and Kushal very cleverly explained it to him that they need to meet tonight because in two or three days he guessed everything is going to shutdown.

The hotels won't even be opened so his plan was to gather everyone for one night to stay together ,having a good time sitting with everybody and after that they all can leave to there separate homes and enjoy the release of the song and watch the view counter go off.
Because in their heart everybody knew this song was going to be a huge hit.
Shehnaz and sid both have blind faith on their fans and they knew they were not going to let them down.

Sana went into the washroom first,bathed and came out in nothing but a flimsy robe.

Sid looked at her and all sorts of things came to his mind.
All sorts of wrong things...
He said

"Thoda let chal sakte hain??
I mean chalenge par thoda late...ho sakte hai kya?"

Sana blushed because he understood what he meant by the statement.
She didn't wanna start something that she couldn't handle this time of the day.
She made a crybaby face and said
"Flat chalo chup karke...change karna hai fir chalo...waise hi bahar wo aaya hua hai crona....main ni kal ka wait karti....abhi wo kaam imp.hai baby..bhool gaye aap late jana kahin pe unprofessional lgta hai"

Sid hated her smart mouth but laughed at her statement about corona..or as she says crona.

Sid played"kya hai bahar"?

Sana-crona
Sid*coming closer*kya?
Sana*confused*crona?

Sid grabbed her and kissed her cheek all of a sudden and said
"Main toh kbse keh ra hun krona...tu hi karne nahi deri baby"

Sana slapped his face and ran towards the door.
Sid stopped her and shouted
"Abey gadhi...robe mein jayegi kya"
Sana*wicked smile*kisne bola ...main dress mein ja ri hun upar flat pe"
Sid-Idr konsi dress be?