TU JAHAN..... GHAR WAHAN🏠

Read the previous one first.

Sidharth came out of the washroom with his eyes looking like he threw up blood... Shehnaz was scared she had no idea what happened.

5 minutes ago he was loving her on the bed and now he was looking at her as if he wants to eat her alive and not in a good way...
but then again this is sid we are talking about, its not new for her... as she knows, he gets mad at almost every little thing.
So she tried to be the reasonable one,once again ,and asked him

"Kya ho gya bebu.....chilla kyun raha hai?"

Siddharth wanted to show rather than say... but unfortunately because of her injury he couldn't do that...So he did the next best thing.

He went inside and bought the thing with him that made him react this way.

Shehnaz looked at him totally clueless..what was all of this doing in the washroom????

Sid looked at her and realized that she had no idea about this..her face was as shocked as his was...and this made him calm down a bit...
Sana touched the giftbox and letter and a single rose one by one and was shocked because it looked fresh...so someone definitely kept this in there today.

She looked at sid and said
"Shehbaaz laya hoga baby....khol ke dekhun"

Sidharth in a second threw it away from her hands and said
"pagal hai main aise hi react karunga kya...read the letter sana...this is not a joke..wtf"

Sana opened the letter and it looked like it was written in blood...she was shocked...she read it

"MY LOVE SANA

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BACK WHERE YOU BELONG...ALSO A LITTLE SAD ABOUT YOUR INJURY..SO SENDING YOU THIS HOUSEWARMING PLUS GET WELL SOON GIFT.

I HOPE I WILL GET TO BE WITH YOU SOON...TAB TAK DOOR SE DEKH KE HI KAAM CHALA LUNGA....APNA DHYAN RAKHNA..
AUR BAHUT CHOT LGTI HAI TUMHE..DHYAN RAKHA KARO.
UNTIL NEXT TIME

YOUR BIGGEST FAN❤"

Sana's face was pale as fuck...what on earth does all this mean???who was this man and how did he knows where she lives!sana was scared to even ask questions now...what the hell is happening.

Sid saw her face and sat right next to her.
Sana asked him
"Teri kasam hai main toh uth bhi ni skti...mujhe kya pta ye kahan se aaya sidharth....ye kisne likha hoga"

Sidharth cupped her face and said
"Baby...relax okay...let's just open the gift and see first...fir dekhte hain kya karna hai"

Sidharth went to get the gift and opened it to take out a beautiful gold necklace...
NOT JUST ANY NECKLACE BUT THE SAME SHE WEARS ALL THE DAMN TIME...THE FAMOUS GOLD SHEHNAZ NECKLACE.

Sana looked at it and touched her neck to realize that it was missing from her neck...she had no idea when and where she dropped it but this was getting creepier by the second.

Sid asked her calmly...
"Ye kahan tha shehnaz...can you remember the last time you wore it baby...agar wo yaad ho toh may be we can ask who is pulling this stupid prank"

Sid wished it was just a prank...he kept thinking about what could have happened to her if she was living here alone... if this all was not a joke...if... no no..he can't think like this..sana needs to understand she is okay and will be fine ..he will not let anything happen to her.

Sana was trying so hard to remember k ye necklace kahan gira tha..suddenly she shouted
"Sidharth meri videos dekhna aaj wali..agar usme hoga toh mtlb aaj din tak tha mere paas aur sham ko khoya hai...hai na"