SIRF SAAL BDLA HAI..... PYAR NAHI BDLA❤

Read the previous one first
.
.
.
They went outside with coffee mugs and sat down to chat some more.
Sid wished both of her parents happy new year and they both hugged all of three of them and wished them all great things.

When they were having coffee sid took the opportunity to get some embarrassing story out of her mom to blackmail her with later on.

Sid cleared his throat and said
"Sana bachpan se hi aisi thi ya sir pe koi chot aayi thi aunty"

Her mom smiled while sana made a bad face at this....
Her mom said
"Mat puch....haye...bachpan mein pura mohalla sar pe utha leti thi ye...main toh maarti hoti thi in dono ko..par dadi iski uff..sana ki dadi ko isse pyar hi alag hai....tb bhi mujhe bolti thi...tainu peke parcel kra dena main meri kudi nu je hath vi laya te"

Sana knew sid was going to ask so she said
"Peke means mayka...k teko wapis bhej dungi ldki ko hath bhi lgaya toh"

They all started laughing and sana texted sid and shehbaaz something..both looked at their screen and it said
"Oye...mummy se dadi ki burai karwati hun ruk..dekhna ab rukegi hi ni"

And they both nodded and smiled, while papa gill went inside to change out of his clothes and wear something comfy.

Sana started "mummy....dadi tuhanu hor ki kende si"

Her mom immediately started
"Haye sidharth meri toh zra ni bnti inki mummy se"
Sid*deliberately*kinki mummy se?
Her mom smiled and said -sana ke papa ki.

Sid knew she will not take her husband's name and he found it really cute.
She continued
Acha ek bar pta kya hua...main na baithi thi aangan mein makhan nikaal ri thi....toh iski daadi aai..chashma lgaya ni tha toh pair lg gya unka zra sa na khaat k sath bas ji...ho gya siyapa...kehti ae ta mainu maarna chaundi aa...ae ta chaundi aa meriya latan bawan tootan...ae ta meriya hadiyan de magar pe gyi aa...

She was mimicking her mother in law full on in punjabi while the rest of them were laughing so much it was hurting their stomach...

The story was funny no doubt but what made them laugh so much was maa was continuously mimicking while papa gill was standing right behind her not at all pleased with his mom's insult and was sulking waiting for her to turn around.

And after good two minutes when she turned.....sana saw all the colour draining from her mother's face...she was really scared and was saying sorry to her husband right now.

Shehbaaz-Papa gussa na karo yar...nanaji wi te tuhanu kinna kuch bolde han....hai na...fir ki hoya chalda rehnda hai...

They all made the situation neutral again and after they were done talking ...they decided to call it a night.

Papa gill-Bhai sidharth abhi tak tune koi plan hi ni btaya hai kal ka..hum soyen bhi k jaage hi rahen.

Sid smiled and said-Arey nahi nahi...aap rest karo aaram se yahan toh hum hi 10 bje uthenge kal...fir btata hun aap log ko sb plan.

They bid each other goodnight and like planned...sana and shehbaaz went into one room and mom dad slept in another and ofcourse sid was given the guest room.

Sid went and closed the light and went straight to bed not really happy to spend new year's night alone in a bed.

He kept looking at his phone to see if sana will text him or not...he don't wanna text her coz there is a fair chance shehbaaz has her phone.
So he waited for a while and was thinking about all the stories he just heard...
He was always impressed about one thing when it comes to shehnaaz...the kind of person she is..the kind of love she had in her family still she decided to leave her house because she wanted to be a model and career was so imp.that a girl so young and innocent, went all alone in a big city to listen to her heart,
Sid respected this side of her a lot...even in the show she never complained once about any sort of pain or injury,not even once..which is amazing if you think about the concept of gathering attention while you're in the show.