AKAL KI KAMI HAI!!!

Bro the picture above 😂
.
.
.
.
*7 months*

Sid-Bbabyyyyyy!Sana just shifted in bed and gave him a tired look

Sid-Bbabyyyyyy!
Sana just shifted in bed and gave him a tired look.

Sid-Aaj bhi ni so payi?
Sana-Nahi...this pregnancy pillow is not helping at all,isse acha pillow toh tu tha sidharth.

Sid*smiling*Aww...chalo tune mana toh sahi ke i am better.

Sana*groaning*Uugh...dekh swelling dekh mere pairon mein..aisa ni lgta raat ko paani mein daale subah fool gye.

Sid-Chup be gadhi....chana thodi hai,pair hai be.

Sana-Dard ho raha hai,hamara bacha pehalwan hai poora.

Sid-Massage legi sb theek ho jayega baby....Acha sad mat ho...bta kya khana hai i will tell the maid to cook it for you.

Sana-Nahi tu bna...pancakes khane hai aur strawberries bhi.

Sid was about to get up and go but she kept explaining exactly how she wanted them.

Sana-Aur thoda sa honey,whip cream bhi.
Fridge mein blueberries bhi hai,wo bhi daal dena....2 nahi 3,nahi 2 hi.
Aise top pe cream daal ke fir uske upar do eyes jaisi lgana,main story daalungi.

#best husband ever!

Sidharth kissed her face and went out laughing.

Sidharth is not complaining though, he is just thankful that the baby and mom both are doing okay.

Sana was struggling with the weight gain and fatigue the most.They have massage sessions regularly but it wasn't helping her.
She was not able to sleep because of the obvious reasons ofcourse and that was making her super cranky.

Woman practically tore the pregnancy pillow because it didn't make her feel like the woman in ad says.

Sana was really trying to soldier through though, its just that some days are better than the others.

He was making pancakes and thinking about his baby and how he is going to handle things around here.

He was thinking about so many things while cooking and plating her breakfast up,when he heard her voice.

Sana-Baby...ye dekh.

Sana showed sidharth the phone and said
"Mere pregnancy memes popular hogye hain"

She had this meme mondays, where she shared a meme related to pregnant conditions.