BIN FERE.....HUM TERE❤

Read the previous one first

Sid and sana were arguing about her bare legs right now

"Shawl liya toh hai...lift mein hi jana hai sidharth plz chup kar ja...saari duniya shorts pehanti hai..main nayi ni aai idr"

Sid-Saari duniya ki tangon se i am not concerned....tumhari tange mera concern hai and i don't like it when you wear shorts for an audience.

Sana irritated-ufff...sidharth ithey keda tere pyo di baarat aani aa audience ...nonsense.
Sid- Koi toh mil skta hai...itni bdi building hai koi pta thodi hota hai.

Sana*angry*agar ek bat aur boli na toh no kisses for you...baitha rahiyo living room mein fir...meko teri kasam lage.
Sid knew better than to take her lightly when she says teri kasam.So,he had to agree.

Sid opened the door and sana entered inside...she has been here many times before she barely looked back at him and said
"MAIN KITCHEN DEKHTI HUN TU LIGHTS DEKH LE"
Sid smiled and agreed to it.
They went separately to look if anything was on.
Sana saw everything was okay in there so she shouted
"Sidhaaarth idr theek hai sb"

Sidharth screamed "balcony ki string lights on hai main off kar deta hun tu bedroom ki kar de"

She said "okay baby"

And went to the bedroom and yes indeed it was lit.

But they were not lights...it was lit with fucking starlights....rose petals and beautiful beautiful balloons all around....
On the bed was a cake that said

"SABAR KA FAL SACH MEIN MEETHA HOTA HAI...KHAKE DEKH LE"

And sana was about to cry for the man who was responsible for this surprise.

My my......what has gotten in sidharth she thought....he was making her have a heart attack with all this...before she could react ..the tv was switched on
And it played a video compilation of sidnaaz journey with all their beautiful moments but wait...that was not the only thing that video had....there were few of her dialogues in the next clips shown

"MAT KAR SIDHARTH..WRNA FIR HUMEN LIVEIN MEIN REHNA PADEGA"

"IF YOU WILL WAIT FOR ME I WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE"

"KHASAM MERA KHUD HAI BANA DUSRON KO DETA HAI"

And while she was crying her eyes out on the edit...it changed into the clips of MSK

Hath main bhi pakad skti thi par mera mind kahin aur hai is time(sidharth)"

"Main kaise bna lun kisi aur ke sath connection...mujhe sidharth se pyar hai"

"Sana *crying*?meko lga tha fun show hai...usko hoga bhi toh nahi bolega wo"

as soon as she said this line it ended ,the tv was shut off and in the screen she saw reflection of the man who was making her cry for totally different reasons today.

"TUJHE KISI KA HATH PAKADNE KI ZARURAT NAHI HAI KYUNKI SIDHARTH YAHAN HAI,TERA CONNECTION BHI KOI AUR NAHI BANEGA BECAUSE I AM HERE FOR YOU BABY AND USKO HAI AUR WO BOL RAHA HAI I LOVE YOU,I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

Sana smiled through her tears and said
"Ye sb kya hai sidharth"
Her throat was closing up.

Sid smiled with his teary eyes and said coming closer to her
"Meri wajah se tune kitni baar apne aap ko judge krwaya hai...ye clips to uska 10 percent bhi nahi hai sana jo show mein tune jhela...when i was making this for you..i came across so many of the videos in which you were crying and were judged because of me.
Tune mere liye khud ko kitni baar duniya ke sawalon ke aage rakha hai.....
I want to tell you somethings today...par phle sbse imp.baat...ek surprise aur hai tere liye"