TRY TO LET IT GO!

Hey everyone.
I hope all of you are doing well.
Given the recent turn of events,its so hard to think about anything other than the source of pain.

I am here with a hope of making you all willing to move forward and ofcourse with some introspection we all need to do.

I received a message yesterday in which someone posted a suicide note on Twitter and then left because they couldn't bear it anymore and it has forced me to talk to everyone that can hear me here.

So please spare few minutes and give it a thought.

Pain of losing someone you love is enough to break you apart and i respect us all being strong.
However problem comes when you let your entire identity be based on that.

Being a fan loving someone is understandable but living as if you have no one left to live for or smile is an insult to your family and those around you trying constantly to make you happy.

The people that have been with bhai personally are moving on and trying to remember him with a smile,then why can't you who never knew him personally.

Grief is acceptable but not doing anything to come out of it is not.

When we grieve someone's death we know already we have to die someday,so the way i see it....death didn't give you pain...its your emotions about one particular death that is causing you pain.

DEATH IS NOT THE PROBLEM..YOUR EMOTIONAL UNSTABILITY IS!

I am not talking about the ones trying and failing,believe me i know you cannot force recovery.

I am talking about the ones that have stopped trying and find new ways everyday to relive the horror.

Stop causing pain to yourself and those that care for you.

Maybe you must be thinking...no one cares for us.
Right?

Wrong!!!!

If no one cares for you,you have extra responsibility to care for yourself.

It will get better but the time gone will never come back.

2 years from now when you are in an interview,working for a seat in a college,going to your dream firm or trying to reach a goal...what do you think your answer to what happened to your efforts in 2021 will be..???

"Oh someone i admired and loved died so i stopped all i was doing and now i am back"??????

Do you think they will care????

I have seen dreams breaking over a decimal percentage,so every second not spent working your goal or doing something you love is a second donated to your downfall.

Crying cannot be your love,pain cannot be your love.

Being selfish cannot be your love.

People that want sana to come online...don't you think its selfish on your part to not let her grieve in peace because you feel seeing her will make you feel better?????

ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF OVERCOME THIS.

I am not lecturing you on what to do...i am here to request you to start trying.

Fans getting sick,crying and still not dealing with grief are a ticking time bomb that will explode eventually and will take down the ones around them as well.

Please try to understand that sana cannot help you with studies...or better health..mental strength or career goals.

Its a hard pill to swallow but while you are making your health worse,you also know in your mind for some of us,she will never know we existed.

🎉 आपने ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣ को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
 ISHQ KI BAAZIYAN❣❣❣जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें