NAHI SAAMNE YE ALAG BAAT HAI!!!

When i tell you that bro is king of Chemistry,y'all better believe it.
He nailed it in every frame.
I don't want to hear anything about neha sharma,she did an amazing job too.And for my surprise, the song is great as well.
I am not exactly a kakkar fan but this actually is a good song.

You know the drill,go watch it...give it amazing views and comments.
And for fuck sake's don't compare this to sidnaaz or sana...real or reel ko alag rehne do,aur art ko appreciate krna seekho...akele ki mehnat se kabhi project successful nahi hota jab tk dono acha act na karen.
So no drama❤

Also there is a message on my profile wall by one of my lovlies kartigya go,read it and do your duty as fans🥂

Bhula dunga is our parma dharma so don't forget that...while you stream both kurta pjyama and dil ko krar aaya!!!

Happy reading babies!!!

.
.
.
It was a day before sidharth's birthday and sana was just coming back from the shoot.
She is tired but she wants to wish him at exactly 12.
So she has probably 10 alarms on her phone,in case she falls asleep you know.

Her feet were hurting from the stunts she had to perform and she was all sweaty and grimy.

Sana decided to take a warm bath just to feel a bit better.
She drew herself a nice bath and picked her phone up to play some relaxing music.

It took her a while to come out of the cocoon she made for herself.
Sana wiped herself clean and went ahead to blow dry her hair.

She doesn't wanna catch a cold.

After she was done blow drying...sana looked at the time.
It was 11:52.

Sana-Phle hi kar leti hun,baat karti rahungi fir 12 bje wish kar dungi.

She dialled his number to only find it not reachable.

What?Where is he?

Sana frantically kept dialing but same answer everytime.
She dialled kaushal and asked him if he knows about any plans sidharth had?

He had no idea.Sana even tried the social media but to no avail.

She kept trying like a mad woman but it was of no use.
Dekhte dekhte 12 bhi bj gaye aur sidharth ka no.abhi bhi out of reach tha .

Sana-Ye insan wakai out of my reach hi hogya hai.

She tried for some time but eventually sleep took over her and sana fell asleep.

She woke up in the morning with kaushal calling her.

Sana*sleepy*Hello?
Kaushal-Sana..ek to i can't get in touch with sidharth and abhi tak you haven't posted anything for his birthday...people have started their dumb speculations.

Mujhe bol deti main kar deta.

Sana wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.So even when she feels like absolute crap,she has to post because apparently people think that if you don't post it on social media something is wrong with y'll.

Wow...some life she is living.

Sana-Nahi wo main abhi uthi hun daal ri hun bas.

She went on twitter and ig respectively and posted their wedding picture.