"What are you doing, the hospitals evacuating." Shes says confused, she was fairly new to this supernatural thing and needed to know what was going on. "Where here for Clara." Scott says and she looks at all four of them. "What, all four of you?" She questions then sees Stiles with her bat making her confused. "Why does Stiles have my bat?" She asks.

"Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here. Right now." Scott says leaving his mom still just as confused. She looks from Stiles to Scott and starts giving him directions. "The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. We've got two ambulances coming back. One's ten minutes of, the other twenty. Clara's human, she needs to be on one of them. They'll be picking up in the basement garage." She says and Scott nods. "Got it." He says and they all start heading for the elevator.

When they get go the second floor, it was empty and quiet. Derek stopped infront of the room Clara was in seeing the door wide open. Neither Clara nor Peter were in sight. He saw the puddle of black blood and mistletoe on the floor. So did everyone else, but when Stiles saw it. He only worried ten times more. It's no secret he likes this girl and this scared him.

Scott noticed drops of black blood and they all follow it with their eyes hearing fighting coming from a corridor. Peter gets slid across the floor to them and looks up at them whilst groaning. "We got a problem." He says and Derek's facial expression to him just read 'yeah, no shit'. "Big problem." Derek says and they look up to where the growling was. There was an Alpha standing right there infront of them.

Scott and Derek were fighting the Alpha when Stiles noticed Clara lying unconscious on the floor. His body went to panic mode as he helped Peter up. "Help me." He says and they run past Scott fighting the Alpha and pick Clara up.

Jennifer escaped which is fucking annoying. Well I wouldn't say escaped, she went down to the first floor then got away from the alpha's down there and went back up the elevator.

Neither Issac or Allison could get a hold of anyone, and they were really worried considering what just happened at the school. "I'm taking you two home." Chris says to them both. "No, I'm going to the hospital. I can't leave Clara there." Issac says and Allison turns to him. "What do you mean Clara is there?" Chris asks. "She got attacked by Aiden today, do you two not no?" Issac says and Chris checks his phone to see many missed calls from the hospital.

"Issac." Chris says when Issac starts making his way down the corridor. "I'm driving, let's go." Chris says and the three of them head to Chris car. On the way there Issac explains to Allison and Chris what happened.

Back at the hospital Peter gently places Clara down on an operating table. Stiles was staring at her aimlessly. He was extremely worried about her and it was visible.

Derek and Scott rush in to the room after fighting off Ethan and Aiden. "Wheres the big guy?" Peter asks whilst Derek locks the door. "He's close." He says looking out of the window.

"What about miss Blake." Stiles says looking from Scott to Derek. Scott shakes his head no and Stiles eyes widen. "What does that mean? Like shes gone? Scott are you kidding me" Stiles says annoyed. She knows how to save Clara and where his dad is. He needs her. "Shh be quiet." Derek says in a hushed tone.

"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dared by the way has my dad tied up somewhere waiting to be ritually sacrificed. And also has Clara on her death bed." Stiles says angrily to Derek.

"Stiles they're still out there." Scott says trying to get Stiles to be quiet. "And... and they want her, right? Which means we don't have her either. So my dad and Clara are both dead." He says yet again angrily in Derek's face. "Not yet." Scott says in a hushed tone.