Derek held on to his daughter's hand as she lay unconscious. He doesn't know if he is biologically her father but Kate sure as hell was hinting at it when she had him tied up. It broke his heart that he didn't get to act like a proper dad to this girl. God knows what story Kate told her to make him sound like a terrible father. He doesn't know for sure and he doesn't even know if she knows he's her dad. Cora thinks shes his daughter, they have similarities. 

His eyes glossed over as he held her hand. He couldn't believe that he hadn't even acted like a father to her and yet there was a possibility she would die. Once Cora told him what happened he was shocked. He knew she was brave, but not brave enough to try and get two werewolves to stop fighting without any of her weapons.

As Clara blinked back her vision all she could see was roof tiles. Her head was still throbbing but she looked to hopefully see Stiles holding her hand. She likes it when he holds her hand, it makes her feel brave. But when she saw Derek clearly upset she was confused.

"Derek?" She questions and he looks over to see her tired frame. He quickly moves closer to her face so she can see him without having to move. "Hey. Hey I'm here" He says reassuring her. "What's happening to me?" She says scared off what's going on. She got thrown into a wall but come on, shes been through worse then that. "I don't know." He says shaking his head softly. She felt a tear run down her face and she tried to quickly wipe it away but her body wouldn't cooperate. She was terrified, yet didn't want to show it. "I'm not leaving, okay? Never again." He leans down to kiss her forehead and she quickly falls back to sleep.

She didn't know it yet, but she was dying and Derek could smell it. He was extremely worried. He tried to take some of her pain but it wouldn't work. Because, under the anesthesia Clara didn't feel pain.

But whilst Derek was holding Clara's hand hoping she would get better, the show at the school was turning into a shit show, literally.

The sheriff headed to the school after he and Melissa unravelled something. But little did he know that Lydia was about to be a sacrifice. Lydia was knocked out on a chair with blood running from her head. Stiles and Scott ran to find Lydia once they had realised she was gone. Whereas the two Argents and Issac were standing, waiting for the  Darach to show up.

The quoir were obviously getting out of hand. They were in some sort of trance as they played their instruments and sang. This made everyone in the audience start looking at each other, as if they had the answer.

Lydia finally awoke from her unconsciousness to see Miss Blake infront of her wrapping some string around a stick. "What are you doing?" Lydia let's out as she looks at Miss Blake confused. "What's necessary." Miss Blake says smiling at Lydia. "I'm still surprised none of you seem to get that." Miss Blake says.

"You call them sacrifices, but you're not understanding the word. Its derived from the Latin sacrificum, an offering to deity a sacred rite. A necessary evil" Miss Blake says. You can definitely tell she's an english teacher because no one cares about the word sacrifice. Everyone is just trying to stop them from happening. "Stop." Lydia says in almost a whisper. If Lydia hadn't of just been unconscious she would have been begging for her life.

"Oh, I wish I could." Miss Blake says unamused. "But you don't know the alpha's like I do." Jennifer says standing up. "Please stop." Lydia says still in a hushed tone. "But you, Lydia. Your not a sacrifice." She says walking behind Lydia. "You're just the girl who knew too much." She says as Lydia tries to move. "Actually, the girl who knew too much." Miss blake says whilst laughing like a psychopath.

Jennifer wraps places the rope around Lydia's neck. Lydia starts gasping in attempt to scream. "Lydia." Jennifer says as Lydia puts her hands up to the rope to try and stop it. "Don't." Lydia says whilst trying to loosen the tightness of the rope.

Lydia let's out such a scream that had such high frequency only the werewolves could hear it. Jennifer stopped in amazement as she actually had a banshee infront of her. The twins, Scott and Issac all heard the scream and covered their ears whilst trying to block it out. Even Derek heard the scream but he wasn't as close to the point he'd need to cover his ears.

Lydia let go of the rope as she had very little energy left from that scream. Jennifer walked round so she was infront of Lydia and looked at awe. "Unbelievable." She says.

"You have no idea what you are, do you?" Jennifer asks and Lydia looks up to her. Her face was wet from her tears and she seemed a bit shaky. "The wailing women. A banshee, right before my eyes." Jennifer says smiling a sick smile.

"You're just like me, lydia. Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it." She says as Lydia whimpers. Maybe lydia should have just gone home, instead of going to the recital. None of this would have happened. "Its too bad though. And too late." She says duck taping Lydia's hands down to the chair. "No, please!" Lydia says sobbing trying to move her hands.

Jennifer starts pulling the rope around Lydia's neck making her choke. She pulls out a knife and holds it beside Lydia's head. "One last Philosopher." She says moving the knife to Lydia's neck, making Lydia sob even harder then she already was.

In the school hall a string of the piano had come lose and struck the teacher playing the piano across the neck. Everyone started screaming and running out of there. But not Allison she ran towards the stage to see, with Chris and Issac following her. They watched as mistletoe came out of her mouth and into the puddle of blood on the floor.

The sheriff saved Lydia, but unfortunately Scott couldn't save the Sheriff. Jennifer took him to be sacrificed, although he wasn't going to be sacrificed yet. He was going to be sacrificed as a guardian.

Derek quickly went home to check on Cora leaving Clara with Peter.