Chapter 11

Gino stayed rooted to the ground like a fool not taking his eyes away from the transformation that is happening right in front of him.

The place where Valerio stood minutes before is now being replaced by a huge scaly lizard that stood on four legs its wings stretching out as far as the edge of the forest it was then that Gino realises that someone had been hiding there.

With a lift of his mighty wings, Valerio send his opponent flying halfway across the beach seeing the damage that he had inflicted Valerio advanced towards the enemy only to stop when he heard a sweet voice calling him.

Wanting to warn Valerio about the presence of another, Gino quickly called out to him in hopes that the latter would be aware of the possible danger ahead but even Gino could not comprehend the threat that he would put himself and Valerio in.

The minute Valerio turned his attention away from his beloved running towards him a fireball was flying towards him landing directly on Valerio's chest making the giant lizard staggered a few steps back.

"Valerio" screamed Gino rushing towards Valerio in record time.

Once Gino had reached the giant lizard, he realised that Valerio's dragon form was really beautiful up close the large scale that is covering every inch of its body looked sharp and lethal making it hard for his enemy to penetrate into his flesh.

The large scale would not only protect Valerio from man-made weapons but could also be used as a shield protecting Valerio from all of mother natures wrath when they are high up in the sky.

Once Valero had gained his posture from the attack he turned to look at Gino who was by his side, standing on all four Valerio looked downs towards Gino bringing his big snout nose closer towards Gino's hand urging for a rub.

Seeing the scene in front of him the nameless dragon lifted its wings and flew three meters high into the air he then began to swing his wings back and forth creating heavy strong wind.

At that precise moment the storm that had been brewing finally unleashed its wrath load after  load of rain fell from the dark clouds matching the wind that is being created by the nameless dragon.

Sensing the danger, Valerio tried to shield Gino from the wind as best as he could but when Gino's long pale fingers fail to find a grip he was blown away flying into the water of the ocean a hundred meters from land.

Gino could not make out what was happening all of a sudden a gush of wind appeared making him stunned in a blink of an eye Gino felt that he was floating further away from Valerio and landed straight into the endless pitch-black water.Gino hit the waters with a loud splash trying unsuccessfully not to gulp up the salty water.

"HELP" cried Gino waving his arms back and forth trying to keep afloat.

Anger frustration and pain was the only thing Valerio was feeling right at that moment wanting to finish the battle Valerio flew high up into the dark skies delivering another energy ball and sending it directly towards the smaller dragon.

The impact of the blast was the final blow making the nameless dragon transform back into his human form Valerio did not stop but conjured up another fireball aiming it at the smaller dragon only for his attack to be blocked by an unknown man.

Seeing the newcomer, Valerio could not delay the fight any longer he needed to get to Gino ASAP. It was at this moment that the three people on the beach turn to towards the forest where rustling sounds could be heard, there, emerging from the forest was non-other than Valerio's right-hand man Xander who had also turned into his dragon form.

Xander looked to Valerio and communicated telepathically

"Gino needs you, go help him. I will deal with these two."

Valerio gave a brief nod before turning towards where Gino was. After picking Gino up from where he had fallen into the ocean, Valerio carried the unconscious Gino in his two front legs while flying towards the villa.

Once Valerio had arrived at the villa, he swiftly landed and transformed himself into his human form. Valerio did not waste a second and carried Gino into the bedroom; once there, he laid Gino on the bed and started to strip the wet clothes off of Gino's body all the while instructing the butler who had followed closely behind to fetch warms water and clothes.

Once the water arrived Valerio dunk the towel into the warm water and proceed to wipe Gino down before getting him into warm clothes before tucking him under the warm blankets.

Valerio stayed in the room watching over Gino until the light of dawn could be seen peeking through the early morning clouds.