𝕃𝕦𝕖𝕣

━━━『𝓐』━━━

"So... this girl? She's the root of your plan Chisaki?" Y/n walked alongside the young yakuza leader and his white cloaked expendable. The hall was relatively quiet despite the menacing footsteps of the trio.

He faced forward as he spoke, clearly unbothered with small matters like exposition, "Yes, her blood is the key to extinguishing all quirks. Her quirk is powerful, with the ability to rewind," He glanced at Y/n from the corner of his eye, a sick gleam glossed over, "and don't call me that."

"Sure thing, Overhaul!" She chirped with a wink. Chronostasis rolled his eyes and pulled out a set of keys from his pocket as they approached a door in the clean white facility. The man inserted the small silver key into the door, sliding it open in the process.

The room was dark, the only light came from the door that stretched out all the way to the edge of a single bed in the middle of the room. Dolls and other girly toys were scattered across the floor. Among the toys were bloodied bandages that made Y/n's eyes widen a smidge. She shifted uneasily, eyes making out the shapes in the room.

A cabinet, more toys, and a blanket that was stuffed in the corner of the room, "Eri..." Overhaul growled, irritatedly scratching his arm, "Your room is a mess." A whimper, a soft cry, came out of the blanket in the corner of the room. The brunette stormed over, grabbing the grey blanket and ripping it from the ground. The shadow of something was shaking behind Overhaul's long legs, "you're not playing with the toys I gave you either? That's a shame."

Red eyes gleamed reminding Y/n of her husband, Tomura, who she had briefly left in order to form the alliance. Their eyes met, e/c eyes clashing with the mysterious red ones. Suddenly, the shorter figure sprang up and ran across the room latching onto Y/n's leg, "Eri! What are you doing?!" Chronostasis yelled, not as loudly as Twice used to yell, but loud enough to scare the young girl. Her silver locks framed her face, round red eyes were gleaming with hope.

"Your back-" The girl's breath hitched, the hope from her eyes dwindling, "I thought you were, him." Her lower lip trembled as she slowly blacked away. Overhaul grimaced walking towards Eri with his arm outstretched, only to stop. Chronostasis froze, eyes wandering to his leader's clenched hand.

Y/n held her hand up stopping Overhaul from advancing, e/c eyes narrowed to a glare. She turned back to the girl, crouching down to her level. The little silver haired girl fidgeted with the loose bandages around her arms, "Hi Eri, it's nice to meet you." Her gaze, once transfixed on the cool tiled floor met Y/n's once again.

"H-hi," she barely whispered.

"I'm VOID, but you can call me Shigaraki," She smiled warmly. Something about those round eyes and trembling lips reminded her of the little boy that was once her brother. Only his green locks were exchanged with her silver hair, and his green eyes for her rose red ones.

"Eri, what do you say when someone introduces themselves?" He threatened making the little girl yelp. She gripped her bandages tighter, body tensing up.

"Um.. um... i-it's nice to meet you," She muttered, clearly too stressed to speak properly. Y/n tried to reassure the girl by giving her a smile. Light shone behind her back, like an angel casting a shadow upon the girl.

Eri didn't feel scared, not as scared as when she was with Chisaki or Chrono, no. She felt safe with the warmth radiating from this woman. Just like that boy, she could tell she wanted to save her.

━━━『𝓐』━━━

"I can't believe it... I can't believe they'd subject a child to their experiments," Y/n sighed, phone to her ear as she flopped back onto the bed. The yakuza leader had provided Y/n with a bed for the days she'd be staying there. It was a small room, similar to the cell Eri was sealed away in. The white was so bright it was blinding, white bed, white chair and table and a white cabinet. The only thing that stuck out was her black lab coat that was hanging off the back of the chair and her one suitcase. There were two doors, one leading to the bathroom and the other to the hallway, Y/n felt trapped.

"Ugh, you know I hate kids," She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah I know, but how could they do that? She's only a child..." She trailed off, legs dangling off of the edge of the bed.

"You only have to stay a month, it was the deal. If he keeps you a second longer, you can bet that base will be up in ashes," Tomura hissed. She laughed, placing her hand on her stomach.

"If you did that, I'd be ashes too you know."

"I'll be careful," he paused for a second, "I love you." A smile crept up on her face, a speck of blush tinted her ears.

"I love you too," A harsh knock sounded on the door making Y/n perk up.

"VOID, your lackeys are here," The deep male voice called out on the other end.

"Coming!" She shouted leaping up from the bed, she turned back to the phone,"Okay, i'll see you later.Toga and twice are here. I love you lots!"

"Love you. And if the twat tries and pull anything-"

"Beat him up? Will do."

"That's my player two," she smirked before hanging up to join her fellow league members.

━━━『𝓐』━━━

A/N: So hey! I'm back from my hiatus! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. In celebration of 50k reads I'll be posting a Q and A so please feel free to ask me questions about the making of Alter. Thank you and I hope you all enjoy your day!

 Thank you and I hope you all enjoy your day!