𝕍𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠

━━━『𝓐』━━━

━━━『𝓐』━━━

She instantly got warped to the power source of the building whilst Tomura was transported to the warehouse full of villains. Y/n craned her neck, the power panel was right in front of her. She pulled out a small round disc, Y/N opened the metal box using a pocket knife. The metal box popped open, red and black wires ran around the box three switches in the metal box. She placed the round beeping disc inside and replugged the wires so now a red wire and two black wires connected to it.  She pulled out the remote from her utility belt and kept it in hand, she turned to Kurogiri who was already behind her and nodded. The young lady was engulfed in the black mist just as the UA bus rolled around the corner.

Y/N came face to face with Shigaraki as she stepped out of the warp gate. She nodded at him, he turned to an audience of villains, "It is time! We are going to kill the symbol of peace!" The crowd roared beneath them. Without warning, she gave Tomura a quick kiss. When she moved back, a smiled played over his cracked lips. He pulled her close so their foreheads were touching, his ring finger hovering above their head.

Kurogiri began to open up the warp gate villains stepping inside, "Be careful Tomura, please stay safe..."

"I will, don't worry," The purple warp gate began to close in a round us, "It's those heroes you should be worrying about."

━━━『𝓐』━━━

The students of class 1-A stared down in the middle of USJ in shock, a villain simulation? No, there was something different. This was no simulation, this was an attack. The villains filed out of the portal, their quirks ready to use. Midoriya Izuku's eyes widened, there were actual villains standing before them, "Thirteen! Take care of the kids," Aizawa growled stretching his yellow goggles on. 

"But Aizawa sensei! You won't be able to fight them all off!" He heard a voice yell from behind him. Izuku was still in shock looking down on  the crowd of evil doers. There's at least a hundred or more of them, with a  quirk like Aizawa sensei's was meant for 1v1, not 1v100. He won't last long, we need to contact the other pro heroes.  He clenched his fists, his eyes furrowing, they needed to find a way out. 

━━━『𝓐』━━━

Y/n Shigaraki clicked away at the keyboard on her portable keeping all calls in or out. Of course, her own devices could reach the outside world, just not anyone else's. Tomura stood next to her fixing father on his face. A dark figure flew down the staircase, "Going through the trouble of bringing so many friends, we want All Might the great Symbol of Peace and he's not here? Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll show up..." The only Pro heroes in this whole building were Thirteen and Erasehead, but that wasn't what they wanted. He started to scratch his neck to calm himself down, but before he could raise his hands to his neck, he received a light peck on thee cheek. He turned his eyes toward Y/n who was fixing her mask on.

"Don't worry he'll be here soon. Kurogiri warp the kids to different disaster zones, send in some of our lackeys there." Her eyes glinted a mysterious green, "We're gonna make these kids suffer."