𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕦𝕕𝕖

Y/n loomed over the blonde boy scoffing

Y/n loomed over the blonde boy scoffing. He was strapped to a metal chair, arms, legs and even neck pinned down. He growled through the muzzle that he had on, "Oh don't be like that, Kacchan!~" Her eye mask was obstructing his view of her eyes.He practically shaking in anger, how dare they take him? And to try to trap him here in this dank hell hole, that was beyond infuriating to him.

The rest of the league lazily sat around the base doing things, the only people sitting in the 'Lobby' of the league were Dabi and Tomura who were snarling at each other from the looks of it.

Y/n, being at home, was wearing her home attire with her eye mask. She snapped on her utility belt that was lazily strung on one of the bar stools and pulled out her gun, "You shit, you can't keep me here forever! When I get out, I am going to slaughter everyone in this hell hole!"

The two men at the counter turned to her when they heard the gun click. The safety notch was removed and she pointed the gun at the blonde's head.Y/n stepped back. She ran her tongue along the barrel of the gun, legs shoulder width apart. Her upper body leaning forward, her hand on her hip that was jutting out and the other hand pressing the gun right in between Katsuki's eyes.

"Wanna talk to me like that again, pretty boy?~" The nickname she gave him made Katsuki growl, "Do you know what Schadenfreude means?" He gave her a puzzled look, face in a scowl.

"It means," she put her foot on the chair between Katsuki's legs and leaned forward. Her eyes turned gold as she pressed the gun against his throat. A gurgled groan emanated from his throat, his red eyes wide with fear as her finger hovered over the trigger, "You're mine to toy with," The gun clicked making her burst out laughing. Katsuki hyperventilated, his skin as white as a sheet of paper.

Tomura's sighed, gazing at her from behind l, "God damn," he turned to see Dabi all wide eyed and a single line of drool escape the corner of his mouth. The blue haired male just scowled and crossed his arms like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Stop fantasizing about my wife."

"Yeah, yeah..." She got up pulling a black thick fabric out of the utility belt pocket and tying it around Katsuki's eyes, blinding him. Y/n skipped up to Tomura sitting on his lap facing him. She swung her legs around his waist and used her arms to support her by interlocking her fingers behind his neck. Tomura did something similar by putting his arms around her, then burying his face in her neck. Dabi Just that there smiling content, "How sweet,"

Dabi decided to leave the lovers alone getting up to spend time with Toga. The room was dimly lit, whatever yellow light shining down on them illuminated their faces, "You did a good job. Master wanted me to tell you he's happy... He'll be online in a few hours to talk about it."

"Mhm~," She hummed playing with his light locks, rubbing his hair between her lips, "Ugh, with all this shitshow going on, we haven't gotten time to spend together. I wanna spend time with you.~" Her hot breath on the shell of his dry ear.

Red dusted his cheeks, "W-We could... play Super Smash Bros Ultimate to pass time?" He licked his impossibly dry lips, "Or (Favourite video game)?" Her eyes lit up, "Be my player 2?"

///

Y/n munched on some chips throwing one to Tomura who tried to catch it in his mouth only for it to smack him between the eyes. He hissed in shock and pouted at you who was stifling a giggle. His face softened and he looked away blush on his face.

There was a knock on the door, they turned around to see Twice, "Heya! The big boss wants to speak with y'all! It's about the kid, he said something 'bout now being the 'big persuasion' time." The two got up from their bed, putting their Nintendo switches and chips down. Y/n dusted herself off of chip crumbs.

She quickly changed in the room with Shigaraki who also changed into another black shirt and jeans. Y/n handed him father which he fit to his face with 8 fingers. They stepped out of the room together, Y/n's gun cocked and ready to shoot anyone. Finger on the trigger.

The rest of the league surrounded the feral UA student who was making inhuman noises at the members. Shigaraki rolled his eyes and stepped forward. They glanced at the television which was playing a public apology UA had for the public

"Finally, we can talk... You know, this new day hero society is broken. It's understandable why UA is getting hammered for a slip up like this."

Spinner added, "Heroes nowadays do it all for the money! For the cash, but what about selflessness? Huh?"

Y/n continued,"We, the League of Villains are an organization that prides ourselves on fixing this broken world. Make the world right again, back to when heroes actually cared." Tomura snorted, then as if a reminder came to him he spoke out.

"Oh, where are my manners? Dabi, take off his restraints. How could we treat a fellow league member like this?" Dabi looked unsure under his emotionless expression turning to Y/n, she nodded. The villain pulled off the latches holding him back.

"Ah, we're sorry for taking you so forcibly!" Compress remarked.

The minute they removed his blindfold, he pounced at Shigaraki. Y/n stepped in front of him shooting right next to his left ear, barely missing him. He stumbled, but not before sending an explosion at Shigaraki's face. Y/n pulled him to the side, father falling from his face from the wind that the explosion sent.

"Tomura, are you ok?" She asked worriedly. She noticed that father was on the floor. Tomura stood there for a moment, seeming to absorb the moment. Y/n swallowed in fear of what he would do.

He got down and picked up father, fixing him back onto his face, "I'm fine... perfectly fine... " His ruby eyes stared into Bakugou's own, his hand reached his neck and began to scratch feverishly slow, "That... That wasn't too nice of you Bakugou. Compress, Kurrogiri, put him back to sleep." Compress began to advance toward the shaking cornered Bakugou. The boy looked around the room frantically.

"I can't believe he's such a terrible listener," Compress shook his head muttering to himself, "I'm almost impressed."

The boy growled arms at the ready to send an explosion, "If ya want me to listen to you... then get on your knees and beg!" A cynical smile plastered on his face

An unexpected bell rang throughout the league.

"Hello? This is the Pizza-La Camino store!"

✰