𝕆𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕤

The league members and Bakugou turned to the door

The league members and Bakugou turned to the door. Everyone was still. Y/n sighed, "Ok which one of you ordered t-" The wall was blasted open, all heads turned to All might who had just busted through the wall, "What the!?" Rubble flew everywhere inside the room,

"SMASH!" She stared in shock and obvious fear of All Might who was right there . How the hell did this happen?! Y/n clutched onto Tomura's arm, he jumped in front of her, hugging the young woman to protect her from the flying debris.

"Kurogiri, gate!" Tomura shouted, Kurogiri was about to use his quirk when Kamui woods came through the gaping hole in the wall. Y/n pulled out her gun, but before she could shoot it her limbs were bound with wooden vines. She was pressed up against Tomura who glowered at the heroes

"Dammit!" Y/n tried to wriggle her way out but it was too tight, to her side Dabi started to use his blue fire quirk.

"A tree? What the heck?" Gran Torino, the speed hero flew in from the side knocking Dabi out. She saw his eyes roll back as he went unconscious.

"Don't be impatient. It'd be in your best interests to stay put."

All might looked up, "You can't run anymore, League of Villains. Why? Because... we are here!"

"Ugh, the damn heroes..." Tomura seethed.

Compress struggled against the binding vines, "Right after the press confrence don't tell me... the whole thing was pre-arranged?!" Toga squirmed and Twice angrily yelled at them.

Edgeshot entered from the main door using his quirk, "They're not the only ones there," he opened the door revealing a whole police squad. Good lord they planned this well... "Outside there's Endeavour and the police. You have nowhere to run."

All might turned to the hostage, Bakugou, "Young bakugou, I'm sure you were scared... you did good with bearing it!" Bakugou's lips were strained and he appeared somewhere between happy and relieved. His eye and corner of his mouth twitched, "I'm sorry. It's fine now, young man!" A single bead of sweat dripped from his face.

"I-I wasn't scared!" He yelled. All might just gave the boy a thumbs up.

The hero turned to Tomura and Y/n who were still squashed together. Y/n growled at All might as if telling him to back off, "It seems Tomura Shigaraki, that you have underestimated us Pros! It is officially Game over for you!"

That snapped something in Tomura... Game over... Game over? This can't be game over... "This... this is only the beginning for the League of Villains! We will break down the society in which you've created... no, in which you corrupted. Kurogiri, get us out of h-" But when he turned he saw Edgeshot standing over Kurogiri's body which was lying limply against the bar counter, "What?!"

Gran Torino stepped up besides All might, "Tell us, where is All for One's base?" Y/n could feel her husband shaking next to her quaking in anger. She leaned into the crook of his neck being the only thing she could do to calm him.